Great falls mcdonalds

I wish I could say that, but a child who only eats chicken nuggets really limits the options.

All my kids are grown and the grandkids are back in Oregon, the only fast food I’ve eaten at since I moved to Montana in Billings, is Taco John’s a couple times in the mornings to get their breakfast burritos and their breakfast tots

And I stopped at the Taco Bell in Laurel once for their breakfast burrito in the morning heading out to an area to go do a little scouting

Waffle House - OMG.
I took the kids there on a vacation in FL - yes we were on a budget. Anyway our 75ish yearold waitress had one good eye and the other eye looked something a feral dog had, were it had somehow managed to get away from the attack with at least part of one eye. The eye even had seapage coming out of it. I can still see the greyish/red eyeball with yellow seapage coming out. This lady looked like she had just come out of horror show.

No way we could eat and just took our food to go.

I am sure the waitress must have had her patch fall off of the eye. I truly left her a big tip($10), even though I was mortified and can't remove the image. The wife and I still talk about it everytime we stumble across a waffle house.

Hadn't thought about that image a couple of years - probably have nightmares in the next few nights.
Was that on Highway 192 in Kissimmee? Cockroaches anyone?

y'all clearly had never been to the 16th street mall mcdonalds in denver.

they had to take the bathroom doors AND stall doors off in that place.

it got shut down a few years ago.
Pretty sure nothing in the mountain west - plains can compare to the jewel that is modern day Denver. Complete freak show.

That's a parenting issue....
Yea cause the world is exactly the same when you grew up and your kids grew up. When you were a kid a chicken nugget was delicacy...
If your questioning my parenting I take serious issues with it. You $*)Q!#@$ old out of touch ****stain! And I'll remove the "but" and "not" from your screen name.

That shit pisses me off.
I hear ya brother. Get it all the time. God forbid you stop at mcdonalds out of convenience because the kids like the food there more than anything else and it makes traveling easier. Get scrutinized by family because the kids have tablets (I don't like it either) but sometimes you have to keep them busy if youve got skme things to do. The wife and I alternate work schedules so that we don't have to have daycare raise our kids. Other than the winter time when I'm off we really don't have two parents home at the same time during the day. So i guess I'd rather have then on the tablet at times at home with us than a complete stranger raise them.

Yea cause the world is exactly the same when you grew up and your kids grew up. When you were a kid a chicken nugget was delicacy...
If your questioning my parenting I take serious issues with it. You $*)Q!#@$ old out of touch ****stain! And I'll remove the "but" and "not" from your screen name.
So let’s see, you literally start a thread talking about people and judging them behind their backs and now that I judge you based on your comment to your face so to speak via this thread you take issue with it? That’s a bit of the pot calling the kettle black ….and yeah Nick, I’m not a boomer. So sit and judge people all day, but don’t get pissy when you yourself get judged.

So let’s see, you literally start a thread talking about people and judging them behind their backs and now that I judge you based on your comment to your face so to speak via this thread you take issue with it? That’s a bit of the pot calling the kettle black ….and yeah Nick, I’m not a boomer. So sit and judge people all day, but don’t get pissy when you yourself get judged.
Personal hygiene is a little different there bud than the judgement you cast on me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back