Great news!

utah400elk

Well suckers, it looks like my days of hanging with the peons and hunting public grounds have come to an end. I have already signed on a new hunting ranch and truck based on an email I just got. Read it and wheep.

“An amount of £3,600,000.00 million Pound sterling (GBP) has been donated and given to you and your family by Frances & Patrick Connolly Family from County Down in Northern Ireland, who won the Euro Millions jackpot, lottery of £115m Pound Millions, part of this donation. please contact her to claim the money via email for more details: [email protected]

I know many of you skeptics think this is a scam but the email if from Patrick Connolly himself.

Do people actually fall for these? First one I got in a while but still awesome!

Well suckers, it looks like my days of hanging with the peons and hunting public grounds have come to an end. I have already signed on a new hunting ranch and truck based on an email I just got. Read it and wheep.

“An amount of £3,600,000.00 million Pound sterling (GBP) has been donated and given to you and your family by Frances & Patrick Connolly Family from County Down in Northern Ireland, who won the Euro Millions jackpot, lottery of £115m Pound Millions, part of this donation. please contact her to claim the money via email for more details: [email protected]

I know many of you skeptics think this is a scam but the email if from Patric Connolly himself.

Do people actually fall for these. First one I got in a while but still awesome!
Send me over your financials, I handle transactions like this all the time and can expedite the processing for you. The red tape is a bit overwhelming if you're a peon

I'm only upset because now people will be making fun of emails from Ireland instead of Nigerian Princes. The Irish have been the butt of jokes for too long. Some things never change.

Ok, now I am in trouble. I told my wife I had great news. She walked over to see what I was doing and said she was mad because she was actually happy for a minute thinking I really had great news. She said she and her BOGO Baskin Robins ice cream we’re going upstairs to watch a movie with my son while “you workout the particulars with Patrick!”

Years ago a friend of mine and a two of his buddies actually fell for the Nigerian version and sent $400,000. They all could afford it but damn they looked like fools. Another friend use to keep a file with the letters, must have collected 25-30 of em .

Speaking of lotteries, my wife who is very intelligent, is also very naive in many aspects. She calls me the other day saying she saw some lottery jackpot was high and asked if she should buy a ticket. I just said “sure, do whatever you want”.

She gets home and is fairly distraught that she forgot to buy one when she fueled up. I told her it’s fine and she honestly saved money by not buying a ticket. She goes on telling me “you never know”. I argued the odds for a little bit to no avail. Finally I said.

There is 100x better odds of 3 of the hottest super models in the world getting in a fistfight on the runway while they are modeling bikinis over who gets to be with me than you winning the lottery.

She laughed and said “that’ll never happen”. I told her there’s always a chance. 🤣

I had a friend (note I said had) who came into a bunch of money. Way too many jokes from that. He got a land developers daughter pregnant in high school. The land developer took pity on him and gave him a job 8 years later. He went from making 40K to 1.2 million in a year. He lost his mind and all his friends.

I helped him on a major work project that saved his company over 2.7 million on their first project and that solidified his position. He was not very smart and was really lost. I helped him as a friend and he hosed me. As a token his FIlL bought me a San Juan Elk Ridge tag. His FIL was trying to recruit me. Well my friend kept all the tag for himself because he was sure he would have figured it out. He invited me on the hunt and I had no idea it was supposed to be mine. His FIL showed up on the hunt. He was floored that I was there and explained the gift and his shock that my friend had kept it. I left and considered it a lost friend. I never went to their company.

Now to the funny part. He had been contacted by a guy who had tons of gold and wanted to find investors because he had become too rich. He said as a way to fix the “gift thing” he was willing to allow me to invest with his company. He asked me for 30k. I was a local sheriff deputy at the time. He said if I was willing to save my pennies I could be as rich as him. I said no and told him it was a scam. He said I was jaded and didn’t trust people because I was a cop. He secretly invested over 1 million from his company because it was too good. He was assured a 20x plus return.

Well, fast forward a couple years. We saw each other at the Salt Lake Expo. He looked like crap. He had purchased an outdoor company and lost it in less than two years loosing all most all his money. He was being investigated by IRS. He started a charity in his name, donated money to the charity, bought hunting tags through the charity, claimed the money he donated to the charity and the money he paid the charity (he never actually paid the charities it was a paper scam he concocted) for the tags. (Double claiming the tags costs). He also had filed his taxes saying he made 50 K a year and he lived in a multimillion dollar house and had every toy you could dream. I guess the IRS didn’t believe him. He got caught poaching an elk in Utah because he said it was cheaper to poach every year than buy a tag because DWR could catch him. He said it was a business decision. Another friend got pissed and got a poacher reward tag for turning the other guy in. He lost all his friends and he was being forced to pay back all the money he had invested. It was basically a total wage garnishment until it was all paid back in lieu of going to jail. His FIL found out about the over million dollar investment and almost fired him.

He was again asking me for help. He said the gold guy was totally great to deal with and provided him with a ton of email references. He sent the money and almost all communication stopped. He said the guy said they had EPA issues and needed to pay an EPA fine to get going again. You guessed it. My ex friend sent him anohther 200k to help with the fine. Then gold guy vanished. All the money had been transferred to South America. He was still convinced he was going to get his 20x return. This was Karma. I simply walked away laughing. That is why these types of emails make me laugh. Like I said he was not very smart.

I had a friend who tried hard to get me to unvest in Canadian diamond mines; declined. Turned out the mines were salted, and he lost tons. He moved on to Mexican copper. Some just don't learn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzog
Back