Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Good time in Wyoming again.

174in

Took my dad and buddy out to wyoming again this year and had good luck filling our buck tags.Here are a few pics of the trip.I dont have a picture of my buddy with his buck but he got one also.
DSC01310.jpg

My dad
DSC01368.jpg

The buck I shot
DSC01378.jpg

DSC01315.jpg

This was our camp for one night.Also got to meet pointsdog from here when he stopped in to say hello while we butcherd our goats
DSC01410.jpg

We also whent to powder river pass before heading home.

Looks like a great trip. I like the first pic of you dad. Thanks for sharing

Congrats, looks like a couple nice bucks.

All these Wyoming antelope posts are killing me.
I really need to get down there.

Very proud of my dad it was his first pronghorn.He also shot the biggest one between the three of us.This was our second year hunting antelope and dad always seems to make us laugh screwing things up and is a good sport for putting up with all the $hit we give him.Last year he looked at my under armor hat and said "I didnt know armor all made a orange hat". LOL
And this year he ate my buddies mountain house beef stew thinking it was his when he only bought beef and chilie mac.The old fart also stained my new white thermal shirt when he decided to do laundry at the hotel and left a can of copenhagen in his pant pockets.I now have a white and brown colored shirt.

Sounds like a great trip. Judging from the tent spacing, I am guessing there are some snorers in the group.

Very nice! Hunting pronghorns in September is about as fun as it gets IMO, especially if the weather cooperates which it looked like it did.

Congrats on those bucks. The Hunt Talkers are laying the lead to the pronghorn again this year.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back