Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Good Luck BOHNTR

Yeah, anytime I see that he posts anything in the fall I get excited. They are always huge! Good luck!

Roy called me this morning... 15 minutes into his hunt and he has a 31" 4x4 down. Spot and stalk. He said it grosses 192 and should net 187. He's heading to Colorado to kill a bigger one!! I'll let him tell the rest when he returns. Ed F

Just got in a few hours ago. Talk about an exciting hunt.....even if it was the shortest I've ever been on. I was able to put a "good" cable and tape on him. Looks like his unofficial green score is 197 7/8" gross and 192 7/8" net. I made a mathematical error in my head when I called Ed (BOWUNTR)......I was a bit flustered at the time. :) He should net above 190" after the 60 day drying period. Quite frankly, I don't really care where he ends up.......he's simply a beautiful symmetrical 4x4.....like I've dreamed about for years. I'll post some photos as soon as I can get them downloaded.

Probably one of the most under-rated dudes here...looking forward to the pics. Congrats!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Djulson
Back