MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum Upgrade Coming

We in the bigs now....the reactions function is a whole nuther 'we better behave ourselves' feature.

It will certainly bring a new source of hecklers and bolster the child-like Bully(ies) within this forum.

This upgrade is a MAJOR improvement for the ease of use on a mobile device! Thank you for taking the plunge and investing in the upgrade. This is so much better!

I haven't played around with the new functions yet, but the site is no longer blocked by my work firewall! Not sure what changed, but I'm pumped!

I haven't played around with the new functions yet, but the site is no longer blocked by my work firewall! Not sure what changed, but I'm pumped!
The domain name changed from onyourownadventures.com to hunttalk.com - Don't be surprised if this one gets blocked in the future as well :(

The domain name changed from onyourownadventures.com to hunttalk.com - Don't be surprised if this one gets blocked in the future as well :(

Dang, I hope not. Plenty of other hunting and shooting forums have always been just fine, but hunt talk was blocked. Guess we'll see how it goes, better up my post count while I can :)

Are the photos that have been stored in our personal locations still present? I'm sure they are somewhere.... just have not found them, yet.

Wondering the same thing Sytes, did our pics go away in our albums etc?

Man, I love the new mobile functionality! Thanks Randy!

I appreciate the new/old url. Feels like a good homage.

I dont think I've ever seen a new site turnover be this well received, that's pretty cool.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back