For Greenhorn

Greenhorn, how did you lose a place to hunt, you said that you and your girlfriend still got to hunt does, it wasn't like you got kicked off totally. By looking at some of your past photos, it appears to me that you don't have any trouble finding places to hunt or the trophies that live there, Good work.

P.S. Don't have any Eastman Pro Staff hats.......but could I get a Greenhorn T-shirt?

I'll make you a special T-shirt and send you a couple unworn Eastman's and EBJ Prostaff hats.. Didn't get kicked off, but I suspect access for me might be tricky there in years to come - sucks. Easy to get attached to places like that, lots of time invested. Oh well.

I want Greenhorns Lucky undies.. If he ever sells them !!!

A Friggin Coon A$$... GESH, Juat what we need :D :D

Brymoore, I can't speak for this Ragin' Cajun fella "BlueYummies", because I don't know him, but I'm not.

Noharleyyet, are the lunch boxes and bib over-alls on back order too? Thanks for the welcome too, much appreciated.

Greenhorn, must have been a good place, never know though, might get back in. XXL on the T-shirt too by the way.

BlueYummies must have drank too much Pendleton and fell off the porch, he's kind of quiet. Hope the neighbors wife didn't see.

What I find is strange is that in this past day and 1/2 Blue yummy, and big shooter post twice within 2 minutes of each other when most guys would be working. But before a couple days ago were never to be seen. You guys dress alike too? You guys call each other to log on the same time?
My guess is IP addresses are pretty close as well as it takes about 2 minutes to type a post, log off, log in and type a post.

Good Christ, some of you are suspicious souls. It seems to me that I have been on here a few more days than this BlueYummies guy and it's not really that odd for more than one person having different opinions than the rest of the people on this thread. Because one of my jobs has me in an office with a computer in front of me, (that I am not real handy with, mind you) it makes me two people? As far as this "Coon A$$" is concerned, never heard of him until I sat down at my desk this morning at about 9:00, did make me laugh though.

So Magnum P.I., the answer to your riddle is no, I have no split personality, just me.

Don't mind schmalts, he's the most even keeled poster here...mad all the time.:cool:;)

Hmmmmm.....is Columbo near?

What I find is strange is that in this past day and 1/2 Blue yummy, and big shooter post twice within 2 minutes of each other when most guys would be working. But before a couple days ago were never to be seen. You guys dress alike too? You guys call each other to log on the same time?
My guess is IP addresses are pretty close as well as it takes about 2 minutes to type a post, log off, log in and type a post.

And those 2 ONLY posted to this one thread. No other postings. Nada. Only this thread gets their interest level high enough to post. Nothing in the Elk forum. Deer forum. etc etc.

I only posted to this one issue because, I like to try and learn from people that have hunted longer or more than me. But I had to join in because I do watch eastmans and do watch The Nuget paintaball of bunch of yuppies from his Ranger, and I like it. I just haven't seen a Greenhorn hunting channel all I have heard is him bitch because he couldnt get his girlfriend to get a doe antelope because of eastmans. But No I am not anyone else on this site but Blue Yummies and I am busy getting hammered on spiced rum somewhere in the bahamas, so sorry if I dont sit next to the Compueter and try to sound intelligent, inteliiant, inteliageaant all day. I will be back and check out how this little drunkin rant will do today.
Love Blue Yummies

Noharleyyet.....thanks for the encouraging words as Schmalts's demeanor comes across as a little "irritable" at times. I sense an angry man inside.

LopeHunter.....Don't worry, I will be posting on to other threads as well, this is just one that got under my skin a little. It seems that every time someone like Eastmans says the wrong thing or doesn't do things the way the ordinary person does than they are drug through the coals and cussed but yet people love to watch their shows and read the magazine because they can learn something as well as see good footage of good animals and great hunts.

Blue Yummies........Would love to see the photos when you sober up enough to figure it out.

Greenhorn.......Did you throw your sucker in the dirt and give up or are you and Blue Yummies sitting around in your underwear together in the Bahamas drinking spiced rum discussing his trustfund?

Big Shooter, give up on what? Been gone for a while - best part of the last few days was the 2009 Halloween costume ideas.. apologies on "getting under your skin".. and that goes for blue yummies too... carry on carrying the flag.

Rocky, they continue to flock this way because the pit-smell is so strong in your parts these days..

Big Shooter,

Glad you like Eastmans. I like Richard Nixon.

I do see faults in both Eastmans and Nixon (RIP), though.

Seems fine to point out good and bad about each. Good outweigh the bad in each situation.

Nixon could cuss up a storm then ask Kissinger (Jewish) to join him in prayer to Jesus.

Eastmans has an admirable credo for how to hunt the West and bemoans changes that squeeze out someone on a budget hoping to hunt public land using draw or OTC tag without the guide/outfitter expense. Then Eastman's buys tags/access a few times a year. That inconsistency does not mean Eastmans is not a great organization with great mags and shows. Just means they are not communicating a consistent message that reflects their actions.

We notice. We comment. What Eastmans does is up to them. I will cringe less over time but for now their credo rings a bit hollow.

LopeHunter

Eastman acknowledges the role his enterprises have played in popularizing hunting, often in exotic locations, in ways that have contributed to creeping commercialization.

"But we as a family have talked about this whole hunting culture thing, about the average guy who does it the right way, the hard way, about how we might help push things back. I spend a lot of nights awake thinking about that."

He spends a lot of nights awake thinking about what?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back