For Greenhorn

He spends a lot of nights awake thinking about what?

About how to photograph that 220" buck so you can't see the fence and "No Hunting/No tresspassing" signs in the background.

About how to talk "Bobby Hill" into another free hunt.

About how to keep those bastage Montana DYIers off their private Antalope property.

About how to photograph that 220" buck so you can't see the fence and "No Hunting/No tresspassing" signs in the background.

About how to talk "Bobby Hill" into another free hunt.

About how to keep those bastage Montana DYIers off their private Antalope property.

A-Con, as always, you have a great way of stating what many are thinking.

And I thought it was something buying my own shotgun at 12 years old. |oo|oo|oo

Yeah jabber, I had to buy my own 30-06 at 14 then the old man shot a freaking 2 point right out from under me:D

Oak.. Where was SHE ?

498fc4a13290aeb7.jpg

Her fake boobs are bigger than her head. And what's that hiding behind the dish-towel?

I watched the Eastman's TV show last night where Guy Eastman day-hunted elk in the national forest. I think it was on public land, mostly because he said, "Here we are in Wyoming on public land" about a dozen times.

I liked the program. Best part was spotting what appeared to be a can of beer sitting amongst Guy's gear when he was instructing the viewers how to take off a jacket when warm. At least it sure looked like a beer. That's great. Only thing that would have made it better is if it would have been a man-can. Or if he'd had filmed his cameraman getting it out of his pack and saying "WTF???!? Who put this in here?!"

Due to my currently negative attitude I had to find something to complain about.. so I commented on the shaky camera work. Girlfriend thought it might be to make it appear more "authentic." It sorta made me dizzy, even on the re-enactments clips. Tripods?

Behind the dishtowel?........It appears that it could be the top part of one of those tree shaped air fresheners that was probably hanging from her belly button ring at one time.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back