For Greenhorn

Maybe "Vanillaroma" or "Pine" I think that she might have a hard time passing that off as a new, one owner unit. Upholstery looks good and it appears that the air bags have been replaced, but if I was a betting man I would say that the odometer reading is high and it might be out of factory warranty. Just a guess.

I'd guess the "low self esteem" scent. Clues are fake hair and boobs, tats, winter tan, body jewelry, and wardrobe selection.

Maybe "Vanillaroma" or "Pine" I think that she might have a hard time passing that off as a new, one owner unit. Upholstery looks good and it appears that the air bags have been replaced, but if I was a betting man I would say that the odometer reading is high and it might be out of factory warranty. Just a guess.

LOL!!!!hump

Guess who was bowhunting elk on an exclusive ranch in southern Colorado again tonight? ;)

Shoud be a interesting retake by him here shortly. And I am not busting on the tag holder, he just bought the raffle tickets like everyone else.

"On big-money driven hunts: "We've taken a stand against things like the governor tags where animals are pursued almost year-round in some states," Eastman said of wildlife agency-sponsored tags that sometimes sell for as much as $100,000".

We'll see.

I never thought about that until you mentioned it.

Did you see Guy's editorial in the most recent issue of EHJ? (they were handed out free at the banquet, I didn't buy it ;) ) He talks about the big response he got from the
Denver Post article, and asks members to write in regarding what they think about Governor's tags.

I still wish it was me. ;)

Yeah I read it. That is mostly why I was stirring the pot.

Like I said, we'll see.............................when the ram is on the cover of the sheep issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back