Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Feral Cow Shooting in the Gila

REMEMBER,LOTS OF HOT SAUCE TOO !!!
Red or green?

NMG&F should just call them invasive and let it ride like wild pigs. But they will not step into the pile.
Cattlemen and their cute bovines are too big a lobby. They are with PETA on this?...lol.

I do like that the FS has called their bluff with more badassmenship.

Just watching the local news and she says,"FS plans to eradicate feral cattle in NM."
Then they clarify it's in the Gila NF,then cowboy bob comes on and it's animal cruelty and there should be a way to round them up, and keep them out....NS Sherlock.
This has been a problem for many years ,that I know of.
This solution was suggested by FS last year and there was the same baby tears.

So no one suggested a round up? Fixing the fences?
They ever sit down and talk?
If so what is the problem? FS permits/buerobs? EIS? Cattlemens are busy? What?

Get rid of the damn things.
Pretty sure this going on down in the lower Wilderness. That has never been clarified. Where exactly?
And stop showing file photos & film of cattle on a ranch or some open range. Can't see a hill in any let alone the Gila Mtns.

Might explain why @Eric Albus has to rely on promoting his outfitting business. Ranching long horn breed was a bust? 🤔
Long horn beef fed and cared for is some of the best I’ve ever eaten. It just takes to long getting them to butcher size coupled with a very, very, limited processing availability.
A rancher I know over west of me can’t keep up with demand for his longhorn beef, he’s running over 100 hd, and has a connect to get them processed.

NM Gila wild range cattle? Cross of longhorns and corriente and the kitchen sink. Tough as shoeleather I'm sure. Might make burger if you double grind it and pretend.
They will try and kill you in a heartbeat too.

That's why the cowboy club has not volunteered to help with the issue. One they love. And have enabled.
They are owning the FS...LOL.
FS says hold my cow chip...
If some people think jack-rabbits can be made edible, how bad could a feral cow be? :unsure:

u1oiu.jpg

Guess it started today.
Saw recent footage on KOB with them in a Gila stream filmed from along a road...I know where that is.
Must have pushed that EIS.
Wolf burger...and saving my wildlife feed and native trout!

Back