Yeti GOBOX Collection

Feedback

AZ402

I know this is a OYOA/DIY site but as many of you know I guide here in AZ now and then. I always try and help out the NR Hunttalkers that have AZ tags when I can. I hope I'm not annoying anyone by posting this.

The guys I work with are my best friends and are widely regarded as the best elk guides in the state. We put together a little promo video and I'm curious to see what some of you think.

http://www.mcclendon-elk-hunts.com/archives/615

Last edited:
wow a couple of those songs took me back to grade school ;)

Some of those bulls...well.....damn......

I am annoyed. Not because you posted it here, not at all.

Annoyed that you didn't use Patty Loveless music. :D

Annoyed that there aren't any antelope in that clip. What's up with that? :mad:

Some very big bulls in that footage. Some a little bigger than what I might shoot on the tag I will be awarded tomorrow, but some smaller, also ;).

Stan is probably the best and most generous source of AZ information of any guy I have ever met. Post all you want Stan, just upgrade the music next time.

I'm just annoyed you used youtube....All it does is que...next time use Vimeo! :) Nice footage, but almost too much going on. Also seemed a bit long.

Last edited:
And I only applied for a point this year. :(

Awesome footage. Makes me want to buy the videos.

I've seen elk that you guys have killed here and there, but pretty impressive to see some of the bigger ones all in one spot like that.
Music was half past horrible though, gotta be honest.

Video left me wondering why there wasn't a single person wearing a Tapout t-shirt. Nice job, kicking music and sweet horn.

Very good.
Good pace, good music, incredible bucks and bulls. Travis does a good job.
I watched it twice.

That's a whole lot of bone!

Talking like you did in Vegas again??

Cool video Stan. The music was awsome, ignore Fin's request. Although when your face showed the music should have changed to "Relax" from Franky goes to Hollywood or something like that, it would have been more fitting:hump:

Man I got Elk fever just watching that clip:(

DUDE............. That was awesome. I loved every bit of it. Awesome music, graphics, bulls, bucks, etc. You guys definitely get it done as guides and I can attest to Stan being very helpful when it comes to Arizona Bulls.

Thanks for posting that was awesome.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back