Yeti GOBOX Collection

Feedback

Wow wow wow, did I say wow!!! Can you push some of those bulls to Idaho, so I can have a poor mans hunt!!! Awesome video...

Absolutely awesome. I loved the video.

I wish I were going back this year, but points only for me. AZ was everything I expected it to be. I hope to get back again before too long. Thanks Stan!!

There would've been an awesome shot of an antelope on there has a Cheesehead pulled the trigger when he should've.

Figures. Damn cheesers. Thanks for the heads up. He wants to be filmed for TV, but given that performance, I might have to decline.

Schmalt's face is NOT made for TV..... Fin, call me if you want soemthnig the Men will look up to and the Wimmins will love :)

It always end up about me.....:D
Yea the fabled "what if lope video." It would have been the best video ever. Damn Lope, came right at us on a suicide mission and I was worried about destroying the thing at 20 yards. Should have, could have..
But some camera guy didnt keep the film rolling for the real action a few seconds later! the dodge and run bullet barrage. You know how hard it is to hit a lope zig zaging going 30 MPH?:eek:
Ah good times though, wouldn't trade em for nothin

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back