Expo in Salt Lake City

hopefully, we'll see. Hard to pass up 50 or so 0.002 percent draw odds raffles. plus the shenanigams.

And hey I could buy a few upgrades for the MR pack I bought last time. Nothing like buying packs, one mortgage payment at a time :)

Sounds good Khunter. You buy the upgrades and i will borrow them. I will try to get there and let you know what looks to be the best deal for YOUR money.

Went to the Expo in Denver today. Met Oak for the first time and it was a real pleasure. He did get a little $$ out of me for a raffle but I managed to get out with my hide and enough for dinner and gas home. Not sure how to rate the show. Expected more hunting outfitters and product booths. Still better than doing chores though.

Heck, I was bad enough on Oak that he had to borrow money to be able to buy enough gas to get home... :D

I have tried 2 times now to whack my choices down below $200.

You just can't do that with Utah elk. I am pretty sure I will die pennyless in a soup kitchen.

For those of you interested in winning the Huntalk 2009 Fantasy hunt, I have determined you will be purse fighting Oak for the championship. Since he is the winner, he gets 2 purses.

Last Friday Oak said "Bring it on sissy la la's'"

Dink, I have a $50 soup-kitchen raffle plan for SL this year. hardly worth the gas and beer money to get they except it includes your desert tag so watch out.

I have tried 2 times now to whack my choices down below $200.

You just can't do that with Utah elk. I am pretty sure I will die pennyless in a soup kitchen.

I came up with a bare minimum of $215. :(

I was over $400 last year. Maybe the odds for some of the lesser tags will be better this year?

I hope none of you are wasting money on my desert sheep hunt.

so when is beer thirty on Friday for Hunt talkers. Last year we did lunch like grown ups.

Some of us also did dinner, on Fin! After this week at the SHOT show though, he might be too famous to associate with us commoners. ;)

I am still at $240. Just gonna go with it.

After this week at the SHOT show though, he might be too famous to associate with us commoners

Happens all the time.

Thinking of having a Hunt Talk/OYOA gathering at the Mule Deer banquet, if enough guys are gonna be there.

Ok, now that the SHOT show is over, time to get serious. Who is going, and when?

I'm going to try really hard to be there Friday night if there is going to be a gathering at the banquet.

I wouldn't mind meeting up with folks, but I will be deer hunting in MN that weekend.;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avidcork
Back