Expo in Salt Lake City

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Last night, rather than go out an celebrate like most people, I sit down and complete my registration to the Expo in Salt Lake City. Anyone else gonna be there?

Curious how attendance will change, now that FNAWS is moving their event to Reno.

Pretty sure I am drawing one of those elk tags. Just thought I would warn you and allow you to save the $5. Nice guy that I am.

I see they have the "Non-resident" only draws again this year, which cause me to shake my head and wonder how that gets through the locals. I thank you UT guys for your generosity. ;)

Thinking of having a Hunt Talk/OYOA gathering at the Mule Deer banquet, if enough guys are gonna be there. Kinda thinking we should have Jose and Schmalts sit at the same table.

I'm hoping to be there, but not sure which day or how long I'll be able to stay.

Of course I am going, I have to ref the purse fight for my 2009 fantasy hunt championship.

I think FNAWS cut their own throat on this one but we'll see.

I'm going for sure. I doubt If wybhtn could go to the MDF banquet though.

I'll be at the tinesup booth :D

I am going for sure but not sure when or for how long. I have never put in for the expo tags but this will be the first year. I hear begginers luck seems to help in these drawins.

I'm in.
All I need is a ride, somewhere to stay, and a ticket.

I'll be heading up there, it was just to much fun last time. If anything I need to give Randy back some of his things he left me. Antelope horns, coolers, chargers, gamebags, etc... Formulate a plan and lets figure on the best days to go up there.

I've made it to them all, but it isn't a long drive for me.

I have never stepped foot into the expo part of it, park right out front, drop a coin in the meter, validate the draws and hit the road. I hate SLC!

I still cannot bring myself to patronize that Expo due to the fact of what UT has done with so many of the LE tags and Don Peay's BS and chest thumping. I know it would be fun but just cannot do it. If that is the future of hunting, i want no part of it.

I still cannot bring myself to patronize that Expo due to the fact of what UT has done with so many of the LE tags and Don Peay's BS and chest thumping. I know it would be fun but just cannot do it. If that is the future of hunting, i want no part of it.

dawson-crying.jpg

It's looking like I should be able to head up there. Look forward to meeting up with a few of you. Since UT won't give me my Henries tag in the regular draw I'll have to draw one at the Expo.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back