Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

2015 Western Hunting Expo

mr_steve

My friend Shayne and I were looking at attending the Western Hunting & Conservation Expo in Salt Lake City on Feb 19-22. Curious if any Hunt Talkers were planning on attending and if people feel it is a worthwhile show to attend? If there are a few HT's it would be fun to have a gathering.

I will be at the Denver expo this weekend and I have a blast every year!

That is one show that I have to say I boycott.....

I wish I could go to the Backcountry Show in Spokane but not sure the dates work.

What reasons do you boycott? I honestly haven't heard much about it that's why I ask.

I wish I could go to the Backcountry Show in Spokane but not sure the dates work.

What reasons do you boycott? I honestly haven't heard much about it that's why I ask.

It is put on by SFW, and is the hub for their tag theft from the general public. I believe nearly all of the tags allocated for the $5 raffle as well as uber priced auction tags are sold through the event. I believe there are 110 elk tags allocated that were removed from the general pool, I would expect deer to be slightly higher and certainly some goat, sheep, bison, and turkey tags as well.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back