Elementary Shooting

Hard to put into words how sick and depressing this is. My mind cannot even begin to fathom what the parents are going through and what the kids went through. Never in my life could I have imagined this kind of stuff happening in this country.

Not much to say when something like this happens. Can't imagine what state of mind someone must be in to do that.

Not much to say when something like this happens. Can't imagine what state of mind someone must be in to do that.

THere is a lot that can be said, but, unfortunately many would prefer not to have the conversation and instead would prefer to discuss a "Mercedes" culture and silence the discussion the country needs to have.

Saddening, from as far away as Montana.

I pray for those children taken away so young, their families, the teachers . . . everyone for that matter. I can't even pretend to think of what it would be like for those parents.

Sad. :(

Having a couple children that age, I can't imagine how I would react as a parent.

As for the individual who committed this heinous crime, hell is not punishment enough.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back