Caribou Gear

DAV moose hunt...WOOHOO!!!!!

Right on! Always happy to see vet hunts pan out. Looking forward to hearing about this one.

I'm humbled at the outpouring of support and good thoughts. I'm already getting help, so the obligatory 'welcome to HT' was deserved lol It looks like this is going to be an amazing time and amazing experience and my shrink will be happy I'm meeting new people .lol Just, not to many coke and stripper stories in camp because my dad is coming ;)

I'm humbled at the outpouring of support and good thoughts. I'm already getting help, so the obligatory 'welcome to HT' was deserved lol It looks like this is going to be an amazing time and amazing experience and my shrink will be happy I'm meeting new people .lol Just, not to many coke and stripper stories in camp because my dad is coming ;)
So as long as we don’t tell stories we can have coke and strippers in camp?

We'll be in unit 73. Does anyone have info on the area

Welcome to Hunt Talk.

All jokes aside, enjoy the trip my dude! Moose are one of my favourite animal to hunt. Take your time to enjoy it all!!! You don't realize how big they are until you walk up to a dead bull moose.

Also, let us know if you find good prime rib in Idaho!!!

Congratulations and have fun. Bring plenty of knives, extra large-mega game bags, and bone saws. Opportunity of a lifetime!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back