Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

DAV moose hunt...WOOHOO!!!!!

I don't know about Idaho but here the rut can go on and on. Moose are solitary animals. They must find each other to do the breeding, hence the calls. If a cow doesn't get bred in late Sept she can come back into heat again right through into December. I've had bulls fighting over a cow not fifty yards away the last day of season on December 15.

I'm a disabled US vet. Can anyone get me into a sheep hunt? 😀

That's fantastic, congratulations!
Just out of curiousity, did you pick Unit 73 or do they assign units?

That's fantastic, congratulations!
Just out of curiousity, did you pick Unit 73 or do they assign units?
IDFG required the unit have 5 tags or more. John and I chatted and picked this unit.

This is a big deal for John. The state gives out 5 DAV tags each year which goes through a review process. It’s not a lottery. John was chosen based on his actions in Iraq.

IDFG required the unit have 5 tags or more. John and I chatted and picked this unit.

This is a big deal for John. The state gives out 5 DAV tags each year which goes through a review process. It’s not a lottery. John was chosen based on his actions in Iraq.
Like I told John, I live in unit 73 and know the unit extremely well. If you guys need any help let me know.

@JohnCushman Sowing and reaping baby! You are always willing to talk to people and give input. We expect a great story, lots of pictures, and I also know the people that are a part of this HT community will jump on board to help you.

Good job @brymoore, and @Lilhowie83
That is one of the things I appreciate about this forum is people willing to come alongside others and help when help is needed.

I sure wish I was not in NC and was able to jump at the drop of a hat to help you Cush! Good luck sir.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back