Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

DAV moose hunt...WOOHOO!!!!!

maybe all parties involved still need more time to compare notes to make sure whatever epic tale they tell doesn't have any mistakes so they don't get caught in a lie? telling the story of "he shot the moose right in camp after calling it in from the snoring from the night before" doesn't make much of a story to top this thread sundae with a cherry does it?

maybe all parties involved still need more time to compare notes to make sure whatever epic tale they tell doesn't have any mistakes so they don't get caught in a lie? telling the story of "he shot the moose right in camp after calling it in from the snoring from the night before" doesn't make much of a story to top this thread sundae with a cherry does it?

First rule of hunt camp. All lies that pertain to the hunt are the truth… just expanded to test the elasticity of what the definition of truth is.

Bill Clinton was a hunter. “Well, that depends on what the definition of “is”, is.”

First rule of hunt camp. All lies that pertain to the hunt are the truth… just expanded to test the elasticity of what the definition of truth is.

Bill Clinton was a hunter. “Well, that depends on what the definition of “is”, is.”
Slick Willy was a hunter,or the hunted?
Young cougar cornered him on a few occasions. 😏

It’s all blurry after so many years.

“There I was sitting at my desk signing important papers and out of the corner of my eye I saw her stalking through the shadows. I grabbed the first weapon at hand, a $100 Cuban hand rolled and prepared to defend myself…”

Sound about right?

telling the story of "he shot the moose right in camp after calling it in from the snoring from the night before" doesn't make much of a story to top this thread sundae with a cherry does it?
His moose was down much earlier than the young bull came into camp. I embellished with John's snoring...mostly because it is epically loud. 🤯

The day before the same moose came by camp and Gerald fought him off by channeling his inner corgi energy from Wllm"s stories

Last edited:
John's snore is better than any camp bear deterrent!

Barack_Obama_drops_the_mic.gif

Edit: Google did it! I said it write!

Last edited:
Thursday 9/29...Me and dad leave my house at 6am, stop for coffee and snacks and hit the road. Nothing exciting about the drive. 12 hours later we end up at the hotel in Pocatello. Check in, dump our bags and run to Denny's for dinner. We find walmart and head back to the hotel to sit in the hot tub. Hop on the laptop for a bit and have a few adult beverages and go to bed....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skywagon
Back