Crybaby Montanans..............

Being reptilian, the cold should slow them down so you might not have anything to worry about during deer season.

Not necessarily, this came up on my reddit science feed this summer - Were Dinosaurs Warm-Blooded? New Study Fuels Debate

Great comedy Dink, reminded me of Wash playing with his dinosaurs on the console of Serenity. That and when I gave my ribcages and spines to my chickens (great eggs when they scavenged meat), looked like a pack of velociraptors, and yes, some of those gorgeous magpies joined in the feast.

You state he got his fill and moved off, but was it his kill originally that you now laid claim to??? We may need photographic evidence as to cause of death. Plus, a more complete view of the rack. Could the raptor prove to be CSEH?

Quick, give Ryan Benson $2 million so he can save us from the invading horde of veloci-raptors!

Shoot, Shovel and Shut Up, before the Green Decoys make those nasty critters their new cause. Did you chase it off its kill with a minivan?

Be cautious posting endangered animals. G&F are monitoring sites for illegal activity.

Congrats, but sounds like it was probably the last live bull left. Dino hunts in the future should be fun

You are only gonna win the SEH contest because I decided to go to WY this year. You know you can't compete with my crotch-less bib overalls and UTV.

Btw, dandy bull!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back