Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Colorado "Governor's Tag" Raffles

Thanks for the heads up. Probably the only way that I’ll be able to go on a sheep hunt.

This money goes to great cause so buy early and often. I'll volunteer a full week of my time for scouting and assisting on a hunt if a Hunttalker wins the sheep or mountain goat. We can call on Oak, Dink and Khunter to help and I'll supply the beer. Sandbrew

Looks like a great raffle and cause. I did try to buy tickets but couldnt get the payment to work, set up for USA and Canada only by the looks.

Looks like a great raffle and cause. I did try to buy tickets but couldnt get the payment to work, set up for USA and Canada only by the looks.
Yes, sorry about that. Our CC processor will only allow us to accept payments in USD and CAD. I have a few people every year from AU, NZ, MX, and UK wanting to purchase, but I haven't found a good process.

Yes, sorry about that. Our CC processor will only allow us to accept payments in USD and CAD. I have a few people every year from AU, NZ, MX, and UK wanting to purchase, but I haven't found a good process.
Maybe?

Reactions: Oak
This money goes to great cause so buy early and often. I'll volunteer a full week of my time for scouting and assisting on a hunt if a Hunttalker wins the sheep or mountain goat. We can call on Oak, Dink and Khunter to help and I'll supply the beer. Sandbrew

That’s worth more than the tag. Sold!

Great cause and great organization. Bought my tickets along with a few for the Swaro Raffle at the ISE this past weekend. Great group of guys in the booth as well.

Reactions: Oak

Are persons not from CAD nor from USD allowed to enter and then allowed to win if they figure out the payment so is made in CAD or USD?

These raffles are a great way to help a great cause and a chance for some of us to have an opportunity we never would have other wise

Are persons not from CAD nor from USD allowed to enter and then allowed to win if they figure out the payment so is made in CAD or USD?
Anyone who is eligible and qualified to hunt in Colorado can purchase tickets and win. Our only issue right now is that the cc processor we have chosen will only accept payments from the US and Canada.

Knowing this, how can one not throw their name in the hat? Made my donation!

Thanks all for the work you do and impact your making!

Thanks for the reminder and all the hard work @Oak (and others). How I’d love to win this thing. 😁

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st BDX Scope
Back