Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Colorado "Governor's Tag" Raffles

You may have noticed in another thread here that the CPW commission last week approved a total of 319 sheep licenses for 2020, a nearly 30% increase since 2011. We continue to search for opportunities to expand sheep populations and increase hunting opportunities in the state. That said, we are just one bad contact between wild and domestic sheep away from another catastrophic die-off. We are probably overdue, to be honest.

This money goes to great cause so buy early and often. I'll volunteer a full week of my time for scouting and assisting on a hunt if a Hunttalker wins the sheep or mountain goat. We can call on Oak, Dink and Khunter to help and I'll supply the beer. Sandbrew
Put me on this list as well, I'm willing to put up a week of vacation if a hunttalker draws the sheep tag. To be carried over to next year if I draw of course...

A bump just for the fun of it. Less than 6 weeks until the drawing. Less than 260 pronghorn tickets sold to date. Swarovski raffle #2 has started.

A bump just for the fun of it. Less than 6 weeks until the drawing. Less than 260 pronghorn tickets sold to date. Swarovski raffle #2 has started.
I hear the banquet is cancelled. I planned to buy some raffle ticket and now will buy a few more to help the society.

Are the raffles still happening and have the same deadline etc?

I hear the banquet is cancelled. I planned to buy some raffle ticket and now will buy a few more to help the society.

Are the raffles still happening and have the same deadline etc?
For right now the deadline and drawing date are the same. That may change, but I wouldn't count on it if you plan to purchase tickets. The current deadline is 8:00 PM MDT, March 25.

For right now the deadline and drawing date are the same. That may change, but I wouldn't count on it if you plan to purchase tickets. The current deadline is 8:00 PM MDT, March 25.
This situation is the same at this point.
@Oak - what about auction tags for the event? What happens to those now?
There are no auction tags associated with this event this year. We sold the auction sheep and mountain goat licenses at the WSF convention in January. Big Fin has given me his blessing to post cool raffles this summer for some fun hunts and great gear that was to be sold at the banquet. Stay tuned.

This situation is the same at this point.

There are no auction tags associated with this event this year. We sold the auction sheep and mountain goat licenses at the WSF convention in January. Big Fin has given me his blessing to post cool raffles this summer for some fun hunts and great gear that was to be sold at the banquet. Stay tuned.
Thanks for the info! Just made a donation to the cause.

Reactions: Oak
The CO Secretary of State's office approved a delay in our raffle drawings. The new deadline to purchase tickets is May 13. The drawing will be on May 16.

Thanks to all the HTers that have purchased tickets, and to Big Fin for helping to promote the cause. A five-month season reduces uncertainties of planning for the fall...

Damn, you're a good salesman. I've logged enough CPA hours the last week that I can probably afford a couple more donations to the cause. I will do that when I get home.

Thanks for all you do, Oak.

Bump for no particular reason. Winners will be drawn a week from this Saturday.

Still 440 tickets available between these two rifles. Don't forget that if you don't want a .257 Wby you can choose a $5,000 credit towards your own rifle build from Kevin Weaver.

Dang it! Every time you bump it I find the need to get a couple more tickets. Especially now that I had to pay for more presence points this year.

Back