Colorado Bound

noharleyyet

Putting the finishing touches on a worthless workday. Trailer loaded. gear packed for tomorrow morning's early departure for Co. elk. Meeting Draftstud & crew tomorrow evening in Chama, New Mexico for dinner & hunting lies. We'll leave for our respective units the next morning. Should be in my hunt area Thursday midday. I'll be hunting elk solo this season....hopefully post some Geezer points.

..taking plenty of pics.

Elk hunting solo isn't too bad, until you kill one. Good luck....

I am going to be either right in front of you or right behind you myself. going to San Antonio this evening to meet up with my the crew, and then we are leaving from there in the morning.

Today is not very productive, for sure.

Sounds like the Crew is hitting the hills !!!!! good luck to all of you guys heading out. Can't wait for the pictures and stories !!

Looking forward to meeting Ken and enjoying a few lies and half truths! We will be pulling out @ 4:00 am and thundering down I-20 to Sweetwater then NW to Chama. I have the Horse Trailer packed and the Fishing pole ready in case of an early Tag out! I have about an hour and a half, then my butt is out the door!!!!!!!!!!! Best of Luck to all my Friends on Hunt Talk! John

Good luck and don't let the Draftstud bs you too bad..........hip waders would be a good option at that sit down:rolleyes:

Good luck John.tell Wes I said the same.......
DS

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back