COLLEGE Football Is Almost Upon Us

You forgot one person, Bary Sanders!

I didn't want to say it as an OSU alum and look like a homer but the guy was amazing. Never played for a good team and still managed to do really well. His problem was when he was a freshman at OSU Thurman Thomas was the starting running back and it was hard to get in the game. I'm curious to see how his son does at Stanford.

Last edited:
You are wrong, point blank. I guess it's not necessary for you to admit it, we all know LSU is a SEC team "other than" Alabama and they lost the 2011 NC. You screwed up by not understanding what was he said, not the other way around. You must not understand how Orion said "technically you are right" as well referring to RH. We all know you are wrong yet you still keep pretending otherwise. Not sure what your problem is but there is definitely a problem. Again you are not doing yourself any favors at this point.

Now I am an dumb ignorant troll who has poor comprehension skills and you are telling me to go away? Didn't realize this was your web site. Is it? Didn't think so.

Road Hunter pegged you. Classic online bully. I see why he won't even respond to your garbage anymore. He made you look like a fool in the process of you calling him all kinds of names while he presented information and facts that I thought were interesting about the SEC.

Feel free to bash Okie State, that's my team.

"The last SEC team other than Bama to play in a NC game lost." did bama play in the championship game that rh was referring to? if the answer is yes, then his wording is incorrect. as has been pointed out. by more than me.

incorrect. just like you were when you were bashing a town for what happened at a college in that town. seems most of us "misunderstood" what he was saying. guess a smart individual would come to the conclusion something was worded wrong. guess you ignored that part of Orions comment. rh did the same thing. online bully? nope. as I told rh, I'd say the same things to your face. yep. told you to go away. guess I was correct about the comprehension skills. you failed to understand the comment. not surprised. I'll leave the team bashing to you and rh. you know, the guy who hasn't manned up and said who his team is. and pretty sure you were bashing the team I root for. now, I'm done with you and your trying to start chit with this. again, go away.

Tom, party here. I'll supply the booze. you supply the food. NC game, here we come..........

Last edited:
Ain't no freshman ever been and probably ever be as good as Herschel Walker was!

I challenge you Tom and raise you one = Big Earl
'Then-Oklahoma Sooners head coach Barry Switzer, who unsuccessfully recruited Campbell, said in his 1989 book that Campbell was the only player he ever saw who could have gone straight from high school to the NFL and immediately become a star!'

Earl
Bo
Herchel
I put all these boys in the same class - 1st class.

Good list.

Earl putting all pro Isiah Robertson into psychotherapy is pretty awesome. Switzer nailed the Tyler Rose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=F9y_KZwOq9g#t=31

"The last SEC team other than Bama to play in a NC game lost." did bama play in the championship game that rh was referring to? if the answer is yes, then his wording is incorrect. as has been pointed out. by more than me.

incorrect. just like you were when you were bashing a town for what happened at a college in that town. seems most of us "misunderstood" what he was saying. guess a smart individual would come to the conclusion something was worded wrong. guess you ignored that part of Orions comment. rh did the same thing. online bully? nope. as I told rh, I'd say the same things to your face. yep. told you to go away. guess I was correct about the comprehension skills. you failed to understand the comment. not surprised. I'll leave the team bashing to you and rh. you know, the guy who hasn't manned up and said who his team is. and pretty sure you were bashing the team I root for. now, I'm done with you and your trying to start chit with this. again, go away.

Tom, party here. I'll supply the booze. you supply the food. NC game, here we come..........

Funny stuff right there. LSU is a team other than Bama. Pretty simple to understand.

How about this. Who was the last team to play in a NC other than Notre Dame? The answer is Alabama.

Orion said "Technically RH is correct". That is also simple to understand. I agree with Orion.

Like RH said you just keep digging you hole deeper and refuse to admit you are wrong.

Did you graduate from Illinois?

What happened in Missoula was more then just a few college kids acting up. It included the town in many ways including LEO's and DA's office, that is why they were investigated and changed the way they do business after the investigation. You don't earn the name "Americas rape capitol" for a few isolated incidents. It did include the college and that is why people like the coach and AD were fired. If you would like to discuss that situation it's fine but keep in mind you are the one who brought it up.

Now you are threatening to get in someone's face and back to calling me names about comprehension skills and telling me to go away.

I'd go away but I am having too much fun watching your complete meltdown. I also don't care much for internet bullies like yourself, the constant childish name calling and telling everyone how stupid they are is not impressive.

Tom,
After Tenn Tech beat the snot out of Cumberland last week 63 -7 do you think they will hang with Wisky?

Here is a trivia question for all of you football fans out there.

What team has been ranked seven times in the AP Top 10 over the past 15 season (“BCS era”) yet has a mere 1-19 record in conference vs other Top 10 programs?
The conference record of 1-19 is for regular conference play and excludes any wins or losses in a ccg. The top 10 is for teams who finished the season in the top 10.
I assure you the answer is going to blow your socks off.
What's your guess?

Last edited:
I think Tenn Tech will take their big check for getting creamed by WISC and ride back home in Ambulances....

There are a cuppla games this weekend that have some significance both currently and on down the road this year....ND v. MI and USC (the real USC) v. UGA.

I have no clue, wyo...

Here is a trivia question for all of you football fans out there.

What team has been ranked seven times in the AP Top 10 over the past 15 season (“BCS era”) yet has a mere 1-19 record in conference vs other Top 10 programs?
The conference record of 1-19 is for regular conference play and excludes any wins or losses in a ccg. The top 10 is for teams who finished the season in the top 10.
I assure you the answer is going to blow your socks off.
What's your guess?

I cheated & goog fu'd the site...pretty cool for trivia and funny chit

Wyo,

That is a riddle, Only ranked 7 times in 15 years. But your implication, is it a big conference, Why else would be suprised?

Pure guess, California Berkley. I know I am wrong, but look forward to the answer.

Alabama is my guess

Good Guess. We have a winner.

Here is Alabama's REGULAR SEASON IN conference record VS Top 10 SEC teams from 1998 to 2012

1998 Alabama (0-2-0)
1999 Alabama (0-1-0)
2000 Alabama (0-0-0)
2001 Alabama (0-2-0)
2002 Alabama (0-1-0)
2003 Alabama (0-2-0)
2004 Alabama (0-1-0)
2005 Alabama (0-1-0)
2006 Alabama (0-3-0)
2007 Alabama (0-2-0)
2008 Alabama (0-0-0)
2009 Alabama (0-0-0)
2010 Alabama (0-2-0)
2011 Alabama (1-1-0)
2012 Alabama (0-1-0)
Total (1-19-0)

Now, Bama is 3-1 in the CCG's vs Top 10 teams and they are 3-0 in the NC's vs Top 10 teams.

rollin, rollin, rollin.......to an undefeated season. :D

Tom, Tennessee better hold up there end of the deal.

hope the QB from cincy is OK. doubt it from all the replays they showed. looked very similar to the Theismann injury. extremely ugly.

Back