Clintons plan for public lands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I owned my own business and I work for a living at a job where I'm held accountable, Democrats have nothing to offer.

He's been a businessman for 50 years, a few bankruptcies is just part of doing business.

Wow! I know plenty of guys that are business men for 50 years and have never been bankrupt. I don't suppose the folks screwed in Trumps bankruptcies feel it's "just part of doing business". I also suspect if he had burnt you, you would feel different.

Wow! I know plenty of guys that are business men for 50 years and have never been bankrupt. I don't suppose the folks screwed in Trumps bankruptcies feel it's "just part of doing business". I also suspect if he had burnt you, you would feel different.

Hold one there Tony, instead of blasting Trump, let's thank our sponsors for allowing a perfect storm that allows an oboma'nation like Hillary's mention, much less her nomination, to occur....let's not forget how we got to this set point.....ok?

Hold two Skip, I didn't blast Trump, I am amazed Wash Hunter thinks that bankruptcies are ok if you have been in business as long as Trump.

Don't like Hillery, and like Trump less.

How did the D's allow Hillery? I will raise you to how did the R's get us to Trump?

tjones, the R's don't like Trump at all....especially the insiders...they are appalled that he is "their" nominee...

tjones, the R's don't like Trump at all....especially the insiders...they are appalled that he is "their" nominee...

What's even more appalling is they are too stubborn or stupid to realize they created the opportunity for Trump to succeed.

It's not that they're stupid. The politicians who are so against Trump are against him because they know he very well could end the gravy train they've been riding for many years.

What people need to begin to realize is that our entire political system is corrupt. Trump is the solution to that.

Tell me how the Clintons left the White House totally broke and now they're worth 150 million dollars?

Trump has never filed bankruptcy. Four of the 515 subsidiaries of the Trump Organization have filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy/reorganization. What does that work out to? Something like 3/4 of one percent?

Trump has never filed bankruptcy. Four of the 515 subsidiaries of the Trump Organization have filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy/reorganization. What does that work out to? Something like 3/4 of one percent?

So, that makes it ok?

Can you guess the dollar amount of the 4? Hint, it's more then you make in a year.

Last edited:

Since when does percentage matter when it comes bankruptcies of a global corporation? Seriously, have you ever structured or restructured a corporation before? Ever spun out a company before? Done an acquisition over $1B?

(And for the record, Hillary sucks more than Lewenski)

Last edited:
It's not that they're stupid. The politicians who are so against Trump are against him because they know he very well could end the gravy train they've been riding for many years.

If you mean that this could be the end of popular support for republicans then I agree.

It's been shown that Trump would have done better if he'd just put his money in an index fund. For the amount of risk he took, his returns were not that out of the ordinary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back