Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Clintons plan for public lands

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Republicans had terrible presidential candidates in 2008 and 2012. This year, finally, we have a great Republican candidate. Those who don't think he's a good candidate, are the people who don't understand how thoroughly corrupt our political system really is.

Since when does percentage matter when it comes bankruptcies of a global corporation? Seriously, have you ever structured or restructured a corporation before? Ever spun out a company before? Done an acquisition over $1B?

(And for the record, Hillary sucks more than Lewenski)

All this talk about a bankruptcy, to me it's totally irrelevant. I don't really care about Trump's businesses and whether they succeeded or failed. Obviously he's doing something right and I simply don't care about any of that. All I care about is that we need someone as president who will turn this country around. Obama has us about to hit rock bottom and Hillary will do nothing except continue on the same path.

The Republicans had terrible presidential candidates in 2008 and 2012. This year, finally, we have a great Republican candidate. Those who don't think he's a good candidate, are the people who don't understand how thoroughly corrupt our political system really is.

Sorry, I just don't have any illusions that he will solve the corruption issue. If you paint crap a different color, it's still crap. It just looks different.

I must say, I'm disappointed to see some of you chug the koolaid. Why are so many so naive to the point that they'll hear some outrageous claim from somewhere, and spew it like they witnessed it themselves while generally only repeating the bad stuff and completely blowing it out of context in the process. This is the reason the american public is so f-ing retarded when it comes to elections. The vast majority are so caught up in there own ridiculous bias, that they don't know truth from fiction from one candidate from the other.

I'd wager 75% of what has been posted in this thread is taken out of context to the point that not only is it not accurate, but incredibly miss-leading.

Since someone brought it up, I can't help but agree more with the accusation of Obama being the most racist leader/candidate in recent history. I'm a recently retired LEO, and in all of my career, I have never seen such unrest between whites and blacks. Obama stepped in and rattled the hornets nest with stunt after stunt of sticking his own incredibly bias nose where it didn't belong. Now in turn, we have more conflicts then ever before in my career. That president has done more damage to the hunting shooting community then most you "backers" apparently realize. Don't agree? Turn on your radios and listen what crap he's spewing about this last mass shooting. And to think, Hillary has done everything in her power to tell the country she is going to be a carbon copy of Obama's policy's and administration. She may tell you she's all for public land, but if you think there won't be massive strings attached your fooling yourself, and that's IF she backs what she is saying. Just remember, Obama said it best, "being president isn't the same as running for president". Just because your being made promises now doesn't mean crap weather she'll follow through with them.

Trump has a lot of things I don't like about him, but damn, he's far better then Hillary. Just remember, with the vast majority of negative publicity, it's manipulated and taken out of context long before the media spews it, and your being played for a fool. Instead, look at real instances, like Benghazi, the compromised data that has lead to american lives at risk and many other things that plague Hillary's past. Knowing full well there will be a level of info taken out of context and regurgitated, but the facts as a whole are still too serious to give her any pass on.

In the end, the only thing she has going for her is her lip service to support public lands. Give me a break...

I must say, I'm disappointed to see some of you chug the koolaid. Why are so many so naive to the point that they'll hear some outrageous claim from somewhere, and spew it like they witnessed it themselves while generally only repeating the bad stuff and completely blowing it out of context in the process. This is the reason the american public is so f-ing retarded when it comes to elections. The vast majority are so caught up in there own ridiculous bias, that they don't know truth from fiction from one candidate from the other.

I'd wager 75% of what has been posted in this thread is taken out of context to the point that not only is it not accurate, but incredibly miss-leading.

Since someone brought it up, I can't help but agree more with the accusation of Obama being the most racist leader/candidate in recent history. I'm a recently retired LEO, and in all of my career, I have never seen such unrest between whites and blacks. Obama stepped in and rattled the hornets nest with stunt after stunt of sticking his own incredibly bias nose where it didn't belong. Now in turn, we have more conflicts then ever before in my career. That president has done more damage to the hunting shooting community then most you "backers" apparently realize. Don't agree? Turn on your radios and listen what crap he's spewing about this last mass shooting. And to think, Hillary has done everything in her power to tell the country she is going to be a carbon copy of Obama's policy's and administration. She may tell you she's all for public land, but if you think there won't be massive strings attached your fooling yourself, and that's IF she backs what she is saying. Just remember, Obama said it best, "being president isn't the same as running for president". Just because your being made promises now doesn't mean crap weather she'll follow through with them.

Trump has a lot of things I don't like about him, but damn, he's far better then Hillary. Just remember, with the vast majority of negative publicity, it's manipulated and taken out of context long before the media spews it, and your being played for a fool. Instead, look at real instances, like Benghazi, the compromised data that has lead to american lives at risk and many other things that plague Hillary's past. Knowing full well there will be a level of info taken out of context and regurgitated, but the facts as a whole are still too serious to give her any pass on.

In the end, the only thing she has going for her is her lip service to support public lands. Give me a break...

Your first two paragraphs are spot on. The rest is, well, go back and read your first two paragraphs.

Your first two paragraphs are spot on. The rest is, well, go back and read your first two paragraphs.
While reading his first paragraph I had a mental bet on which way it would turn out. It was anyone's guess until the 3rd paragraph ;)

After my "Make American Migrate" bumper stickers sell out maybe I'll start selling Red Raspberry cool-aid to the Rs and Blueberry cool-aid to the Ds. Given how much everyone is drinking it I could make at least $100.

rg

Can you explain how the Donald is going to the the exact same thing?

about 75% of you post is pure emotion instead of reason.

As a person who quit the Kool-aid a couple of years ago it is easy to see that both of the candidate suck and there isn't enough Kool-aid to change my mind on that one. Can't for for the Donald and will not vote for Hillary. Where does that leave a person with no interest in Kool-aid?

Here is another for those of us who do not want Hillary.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/obamas-approval-rating-highest-point-002100620.html

More American approve of the job President Obama is doing then disapprove. So if Hillary is running as the next Obama and Obama's numbers are higher than they have been in years what does that say? Huge boost to Hillary's strategy and make the President a potent weapon for her.

Nemont

While reading his first paragraph I had a mental bet on which way it would turn out. It was anyone's guess until the 3rd paragraph ;)

After my "Make American Migrate" bumper stickers sell out maybe I'll start selling Red Raspberry cool-aid to the Rs and Blueberry cool-aid to the Ds. Given how much everyone is drinking it I could make at least $100.

rg

Sounds good to me. I think I'm finally reaching a point in my life where it's easier to laugh at all this S. It can be pretty sad though, when thinking of the next generation(s). I guess they'll learn life's a bitch, or laugh, or both. Hopefully they learn sooner than I did. :eek:

Only way I could even consider voting for Trump is if Hillary selects Warren as her VP choice. At that point, the stench factor will exceed all limits known to mankind.

The stench factor comes from Clinton, not Warren. I was hoping for a Trump/Sanders ticket myself.

Figured you to be a Warren fan James. You didn't let me down.

She dropped several points in my book when she endorsed Clinton. She should have endorsed Sanders early on and jumped on the ticket in November. The evil tentacles of the parties run deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back