Chinese surveillance balloon over Montana?

I feel like this is about to turn into a f*** around and find out I’m just not sure who is doing which

I think it’s fascinating. Perhaps it’s just hype, and confusion, which leads to rumor. Even if it just turns out to be another floating sensor from China the genesis of the stories are interesting enough to follow.

From the article:

“Some pilots said the object “interfered with their sensors” on the planes, but not all pilots reported experiencing that.

Some pilots also claimed to have seen no identifiable propulsion on the object, and could not explain how it was staying in the air, despite the object cruising at an altitude of 40,000 feet.”

For many years now, military pilots have reported “seeing” cylindrical objects, also known as tic-tacs, performing movements that don’t make sense based on what we know. I put seeing in quotations because maybe it’s just an error with their sensors though some have claimed to of seen them with their naked eyes. Maybe those interactions have absolutely nothing to do with this. But I find it interesting.

And another one today.

I wonder if the seeming increase in these things is the result of a heightened awareness to stuff in the sky, so what we are seeing is an artificially amplified signal, not really respective to what has been the state of affairs historically.

Is it pseudo-hysteria or an actual increase in the prevalence of things floating over us that we don’t want doing so? The lack of actual meaningful information being released by the bigwigs makes me lean toward the former.

Kinda makes me think things of this nature have been floating around awhile and someone just now noticed so the gov is blowing them up so that someone doesn’t spot them again

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back