Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Chinese surveillance balloon over Montana?

Ain't feeling it lately. Ortho told me the other day I have the back of a 60 year old construction worker. 🤣 can't wait to see what 60 actually brings.
Come on man, the orthodontist isn't supposed to be doing any prostate exams or orthopedic work :ROFLMAO:

I did a few years as a Mason in high school and college. Do that for a living and you won't be able to do $hit by the time you're 60.

Told my great grandpa at Christmas that if this is what 33 feels like I'm not interested in 99.
I keep hearing people say that the generation that's going to live to be 150 years old is already alive. I've seen 80, I'm certainly not looking forward to that. Besides, you're gonna have to work until you're like 110 if you're going to make it to 150 on retirement. Doesn't sound like fun.

I keep hearing people say that the generation that's going to live to be 150 years old is already alive. I've seen 80, I'm certainly not looking forward to that. Besides, you're gonna have to work until you're like 110 if you're going to make it to 150 on retirement. Doesn't sound like fun.

Pass.

I'm going out at 69, four miles from the trailhead, while carrying a 400" bull out for @rtraverdavis

He's been instructed to leave me there for the wolves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back