Chinese surveillance balloon over Montana?

News said they were gonna shoot it down but didn’t want to endanger people on the ground. You know, all those folks in those heavily populated areas between great falls and ND. Lol.

My wife said she saw some weird chit in the sky last night. I was half asleep and told her she was nuts and it was prob just the military. Lol.

I really wanted to see us shoot it down if it wouldn’t have landed in downtown Billings.
No loss there.

Lol like the U.S. military can’t figure out how to shoot something down with a near static trajectory without making it fall on one of the most populated areas in the state.

Not to mention the unconventional weapons that could turn it to dust before it ever got near the ground.

Last edited:
No loss there.

Lol like the U.S. military can’t figure out how to shoot something down with a near static trajectory without making it fall on one of the most populated areas in the state.

Not to mention the unconventional weapons that could turn it to dust before it ever got near the ground.
Part of me wanted it to land in Billings so I could run out there in sweatpants and a plate carrier with a couple Glocks and show those commies what’s up.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back