Chinese diesel heaters

Got a link to the quiet fuel pumps?
He can only be reached by email. [email protected]

This is the reply I got from him:

Thank you for your inquiry.

Yes, please find all details below:
Silent Pump Options for Diesel Heaters
Option 1 -
Silent Pump in black plastic IP54 enclosure for surface mounting inside. Fitted with anti siphon valve so can be mounted above or below the fuel tank. £125 + pp

Option 2 - Low Profile Silent Pump with rear facing dial/leds for mounting inside All-In-One heaters (please check dimensions). Fitted with anti siphon valve so can be mounted above or below fuel tank. £135 + pp

Option 3 - Marine Spec Silent Pump in IP65 cast aluminium box to comply with marine regulations. Fitted with anti siphon valve so can be mounted above or below fuel tank. This version is also ideal for any external installations. £150 + pp

Lead time is 4-6 weeks, sorry for the wait.

Further details and pics attached:

Four wires to connect. Red to +12V, Blue to Neg, Green and Yellow wires connect to your heaters pump plug wires any way around.

Works with 12v and 24v burners.
(24v burner's will need external load resistor, so let me know, +£5)

Can be mounted in any orientation.

Fully compatible with the Afterburner controller.

The dial on the top is for fine tuning to ensure a clean efficient burn at any altitude. This is done by referencing a CO meter reading.
The number one cause of sooting is a rich burn from not adjusting the fueling for altitude. (I will attach a picture of the hand held carbon monoxide meter I use)
The dial is also used if you want to burn a different fuel to increase or decrease injection quantity per pulse.

I can set up for any size burner that uses a clicking pump, so just let me know.

**If fuel tank is more than 30 cm below the heater, then let me know the distance and I will calibrate for it. For more than 30cm above a needle valve will be needed +£25**

Unlike the standard pump, this pump can pump any fuel without increased wear from non lubricated fuels like Kerosene. This pump can happily pump - Diesel, Kerosene, Petrol, Paraffin, Jet fuel, without increased wear to internal parts.

Silent Pump dimensions - IP54 ABS box. 145mm including tabs (120mm without) long x 80mm wide x 55mm high. The fuel trim knob adds 20mm to the height.

Low Profile Silent Pump dimensions - IP54 ABS box. 145mm including tabs (120mm without) long x 65mm wide x 40mm high. External anti siphon valve adds 30mm and barbed fitting another 30mm.

Marine Spec Silent Pump dimensions - IP65 Aluminium cast box. 150mm including tabs
(110mm without) long x 90mm wide x 55mm high. The fuel trim knobs adds 20mm to the height.

1 year warranty and full after sales technical support.

This is a pump for life, and fully serviceable.

That's it. Any questions, please ask.

Check out Youtuber David McLuckie and his review and test of the pump and sound test comparison video as well:

and Foresty Forest's installation of the Silent Pump:

Payment method can be Paypal or I can provide Bank details.
(Paypal Pay in 3 also available at Paypal checkout if I send you invoice/payment request, so let me know)

Best regards
James

It’ll heat it but you need to be prepared that the diesel heaters will need a lot of battery to constantly run the fan. It chewed up a regular 12V battery so quick I switched to one of them expensive lithium batteries.
Was the battery sitting on the ground?

as long as you have some sort of 2nd option available,,my 1st 8 k heater kept throwing fault 8 or 10 so many times and smoking and not lighting at high elavation,i just yanked the whole thing out and replaced it with the 5 k automatic altitude w the nicer remote control for $120.. i will give it a try on my spring bear trip,but so far it works perfect at home per usual.

We have one and use for a tent and truck bed camping down to about -20 in ND. We have 2 trolling motor batteries that we put in a cooler and will last 10-12 days on low/med. We only run our heater when we are in the tent so about 12 hrs a day. The tank on ours is right at 3 quarts and will last about 20 hrs. We've never had an issue with staying warm. I'm not saying it will be 60° when 20 below out side but it's above freezing and comfortable enough.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back