Yeti GOBOX Collection

Balloons - let's see 'em

I saw in a whitetail forum where guys claim deflated helium balloons are often found near mature whitetail buck beds. The theory is the thermals carry the balloon to a prime area for a buck to bed and catch thermals. I thought it was nonsense but I did find one near a buck bed this year. Maybe coincidence but who doesn’t like an anecdotal theory.

Marv, Looks like you have even more reason to hate them than me.
Lol, got that right though my crews seemed to like them (spelled overtime). Those big gold Mylar bastards that spelled the graduation year would span across multiple phases and zzzzrrrrpppppp/flash open cutouts and outage time. I remember sitting in the bleachers at my own kids graduations just shaking my head knowing my cell phone was about to blow up! ...let alone just finding the floating garbage everywhere 😖

I saw in a whitetail forum where guys claim deflated helium balloons are often found near mature whitetail buck beds. The theory is the thermals carry the balloon to a prime area for a buck to bed and catch thermals. I thought it was nonsense but I did find one near a buck bed this year. Maybe coincidence but who doesn’t like an anecdotal theory.

I definitely find stands near balloons...

Damn. I should start dropping some waypoints where I have been finding balloons. Maybe Onx can add a balloon symbol to help track some patterns.

I think I found 6 in 2020, 3 in 2019. But not much of a trophy guy so no pics.

622a992cbb34779ed478eacae0d889eb.jpg

6e3spdx1qxn01.png

nmilsrbsq3d11.jpg

Kangaroos too
2C1B108C00000578-3227652-image-a-1_1441795149541.jpg

'dillers...

tIWYym0.jpg

badgers? we don't need no stinking badgers!

6a74c0846f1cab362236a8e59175d2c4--get-well-soon-badger.jpg

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back