Help out Public Lands in Montana!

I guess one philosophical question will be what you consider social media. My extent of social media is Hunt Talk and YouTube and I don’t have a Facebook account to take the quiz for what that’s worth. Hunt Talk and YouTube definitely have an occasional effect on overcrowding though. Designated Old guy!
 
I don’t have a Facebook account to take the quiz for what that’s worth
Like Rack, I don't subscribe to Farcebook but was able to complete the survey. Just click the OP's link and you should be able to open the survey. It's not Facebook; it's a link outside of Facebook.

BTW, it's not a quiz, Goodfish.
 
Last edited:
Facebook login.
Nope. Below is what appears: (NOT a login.)

You’re going to a link outside Facebook

The link you tried to go to is outside Facebook: Are you sure you want to follow this link?
Go backFollow link
 
Nope. Below is what appears: (NOT a login.)

You’re going to a link outside Facebook

The link you tried to go to is outside Facebook: Are you sure you want to follow this link?
Go backFollow link

after hitting the bottom link ^
Click the blue button that says “follow link”
 
Interesting enough is that I took the survey and have never hunted or fished in this WMA. Most of the middle questions were about this WMA. Let’s face it, it’s happening throughout Montana. MTG
 
Back
Top