Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Bull down in Jarbidge NV

Thanks for sharing, sounds like it was a good time. We were not too far from you last week on a cow hunt.

Congrats on you bull. It's I'm glad you were able to draw a non-res tag despite what some on this forum say about drawing a tag in NV. Jarbidge is a special place and you will have memories to reflect on for years to come.

Congrats, sounds like the guides helped to elevate the experience, money well spent.

Great write up and thanks for sharing a wonderful experience with us. Enjoy those elk steaks!

I ended up not driving home after the hunt but instead drove 10 hours through the night to see my uncle that got news while I was off the grid that he had cancer in two spots and should start radiation immediately. I dropped the meat off with a butcher at Elko other than 3 pounds of backstrap which I used to make elk burger while visiting my Uncle's. I was able to find a good taxidermist in San Francisco so dropped off the antlers for a Euro. I am back home now. The elk should be going nuts over in Jarbidge this week.

Awesome write up and hunt! The Jarbidge is a place that I dream about. Your story didn't disappoint!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back