PEAX Equipment

Bragging on my Wife

Brag away sir. That was moving.
>>>What kansasdad said - and echo Oak's comments.
Thanks for sharing.

That was a moving story.

When the time comes, my Brother and I are to spread my father's ashes in the southern Madison valley, at Reynold's Pass where Mile Creek leaves its canyon in the Henry's Lake Range.

Your wife wrote a beautiful piece.

I really did marry well above my station. :)

Thanks guys. She read the thread and got a huge kick out of it.

Ben, please tell your wife thank you. I was moved by the article. I just got back from Texas Friday evening, having sorted through possessions, photos, memories of Dad, then the 2 day drive through northern Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Wyoming before finally getting home to Montana. Just west of Billings, when you start hitting the mountains, I finally relaxed - I was home. And it is so beautiful!

Yesterday, I was told my grandmother just died as well (also back in Texas). The beauty and wild that is Montana has become my refuge in all this.

Thank-you Mrs. Lamb. I didn't know your grandfather, but reading your piece made brought back many memories of my grandfathers one now deceased and one in the debilitating grip of dementia. When I can read your memories and they fade as mine come to the forefront, you can know you've written well. It was beautiful.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back