Bragging on my Wife

Brag away sir. That was moving.
>>>What kansasdad said - and echo Oak's comments.
Thanks for sharing.

That was a moving story.

When the time comes, my Brother and I are to spread my father's ashes in the southern Madison valley, at Reynold's Pass where Mile Creek leaves its canyon in the Henry's Lake Range.

Your wife wrote a beautiful piece.

I really did marry well above my station. :)

Thanks guys. She read the thread and got a huge kick out of it.

Ben, please tell your wife thank you. I was moved by the article. I just got back from Texas Friday evening, having sorted through possessions, photos, memories of Dad, then the 2 day drive through northern Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Wyoming before finally getting home to Montana. Just west of Billings, when you start hitting the mountains, I finally relaxed - I was home. And it is so beautiful!

Yesterday, I was told my grandmother just died as well (also back in Texas). The beauty and wild that is Montana has become my refuge in all this.

Thank-you Mrs. Lamb. I didn't know your grandfather, but reading your piece made brought back many memories of my grandfathers one now deceased and one in the debilitating grip of dementia. When I can read your memories and they fade as mine come to the forefront, you can know you've written well. It was beautiful.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back