Bozeman: is it really that bad anymore?

Will somebody find her, and kick her right in the hunt?

Dunno, I think she paid you Montana guys a compliment without exactly meaning to... :ROFLMAO:

"I lucked out and have a great group of friends, but dating is a little trickier. I think the men in Montana I've met have a very different type of intelligence than I'd found in NYC: They can build things, they can kill things, and they're very tactile and useful. I find it so cool and sexy, but they don't really find my type of intelligence sexy. I'm sarcastic, witty, and nerdy. The guys I've met here are more into intelligence that has a real world application."

Dunno, I think she paid you Montana guys a compliment without exactly meaning to... :ROFLMAO:

"I lucked out and have a great group of friends, but dating is a little trickier. I think the men in Montana I've met have a very different type of intelligence than I'd found in NYC: They can build things, they can kill things, and they're very tactile and useful. I find it so cool and sexy, but they don't really find my type of intelligence sexy. I'm sarcastic, witty, and nerdy. The guys I've met here are more into intelligence that has a real world application."
Is this in the article or her tinder profile?

I'm sarcastic, witty, and nerdy.
Who asked?

"but they don't really find my type of intelligence sexy. I'm sarcastic, witty, and nerdy. "

aka dumb ditzy city blond? Yup we probably aren't going to look at that and think sexy. Hot and I wanna be stupid with that, but not sexy.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wisco94
Back