Bozeman: is it really that bad anymore?

I was in Bozeman for a few days this week for a conference, and on Wednesday, purchased a $7 cup of Nicaraguan coffee from some hipster coffee shop and drank that coffee from a compostable cup.

Really that bad? You be the judge.

I was in Bozeman for a few days this week for a conference, and on Wednesday, purchased a $7 cup of Nicaraguan coffee from some hipster coffee shop and drank that coffee from a compostable cup.

Really disappointed in you. Always thought you were more of a gas station coffee kind of guy.

1680905224918.gif

On a scale of fast food diners: #1 (Cat chit in mouth flavored water) Buger king --- #5 (Meh) Wendy's --- #10 (Pretty good hold over) McDonald's coffee, where does the $7 cup of "Nicaraguan" coffee fit?

This is a scientific study, btw. If I'm going to spend $$$ on a fancy drip coffee, Montana Coffee Traders is still a fantastic bargain at $4(?) though as the study presents, I'm happy with my Redneckichado large 2 / 2 McD's Coffee. Pairs well with a #2 Sausage McMuffin meal.

Side note: I'm loving the soggy bottom blues paper straws...

Went to Clyde park for Easter. Drove over from Clyde park to take the kids to the museum in bozeman. Held the door for a lady who proceeded to tell me she didn’t need a man to hold a door for her. I miss eastern Montana

I bet you’re afraid to admit how long after you fantasized about letting a door that you didn’t hold smash a boiling hot cup of coffee out of her hand, all over her face and chest while calling her a 4 letter pejorative that rhymes with that thing baseball players do that rarely works when they tap a ball down the 3rd baseline.

Anyway… He is almost Risen.

Went to Clyde park for Easter. Drove over from Clyde park to take the kids to the museum in bozeman. Held the door for a lady who proceeded to tell me she didn’t need a man to hold a door for her. I miss eastern Montana

How was the traffic in Clyde Park?

I've had that happen, I have the same response every time, "I hold the door for everyone, even assholes"...

I would have told her I held it open because I was unsure of her gender...

Lame! Doesn’t matter what side of the state you live in when it comes to bad choices in the moment by another person! Eastern Montana people make bad choices in the moment just like anyone else. ❄️❄️❄️

Lame! Doesn’t matter what side of the state you live in when it comes to bad choices in the moment by another person! Eastern Montana people make bad choices in the moment just like anyone else. ❄️❄️❄️
Was on the west side for 3 hours. East side 33 years. Must just be bad luck

Here's what 800k will get you in Bozeman. Try to contain your enthusiasm.

People have lost their minds!

Can't blame them for trying. But darn, that's just plain nuts.

Back