Bill barring permits in MO Breaks and other districts pops up

@Walkalot
From a legislator on the committee

“ It wasnt pulled, it is that we arw behind on Executive Action so the hearing will be re-scheduled.
We had a terrible bill about conservation easements yesterday that took up the entire available time (and then some). Fortunately it was all oppposition testimony from around the state.
I bet we hear this bill on Tuesday but dont take my word for it.”

When you voted for fetuses and yer guns but all the republicans did was take away all your hunting opportunities and make sure you don’t even have the dream of hunting a LE elk tag ever again. I’m sure the governor from New Jersey who tried to get the public access near his house shut down will veto these bills that are bad for us sportsmen ;)

Better ways for all. Outfiter, land owner, public land hunter. Politicians notice

Hm. Love Rmef. Too me u have too choose a side. Tuff call. Public land hunter or $$$$. Choose wisley. Not choosing is choosing.

I could use an explanation of the RMEF position (or lack there of) as well. I imagine they get good advertising revenue from outfitters and they don’t want to piss off landowners with whom they negotiate purchases and access agreements, but this bill is a disaster for elk and public land hunting. Can someone explain the internal dynamics for me. It looks like my donation each year would be a lot better off going to MWF.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back