Caribou Gear Tarp

Bill barring permits in MO Breaks and other districts pops up

Your type strokes would mean more to the whole thread if you would explain your reasoning to those that do not understand the issue.
I am just saying for all of the great access and promotion work RMEF does, we as a hunting whole cannot lean heavily on them or like groups for legislation assistance.
You’re right, commenting before my first cup of coffee. I apologize.

501(c)3 orgs can lobby on issues. That’s why you see MTBHA, MWF, MT Bowhunters, MT WSF, Montana Wilderness Association, and many local non profits speak out on so many of these bills. Many of these organizations have even hired lobbyists to represent them.

RMEF usually takes a behind the scenes approach to these issues, which I appreciate, but they’ve been quiet on some generational setting legislation this session. They would arguably carry the biggest voice.

I could pack up and head to Wyoming.
Only thing stopping me is knowing the natives would call me an immigrate.
Exactly why I never moved back to Montana. But hey, I have enough money. Maybe I could get elected and actually do something good for Montana ... for a change.

This is nuts. If those goofy Republicans are screwing up FWP this badly I can only imagine what they're doing to education and health issues.

You’re right, commenting before my first cup of coffee. I apologize.

501(c)3 orgs can lobby on issues. That’s why you see MTBHA, MWF, MT Bowhunters, MT WSF, Montana Wilderness Association, and many local non profits speak out on so many of these bills. Many of these organizations have even hired lobbyists to represent them.

RMEF usually takes a behind the scenes approach to these issues, which I appreciate, but they’ve been quiet on some generational setting legislation this session. They would arguably carry the biggest voice.
I whole heartedly agree with you on that statement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back