Big and Juicy Spring Bear Hunt

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
Yeah I was a little vague. Dog panniers is what I was referring to , but I like the idea of the section of pad. Red Hook is so yesterday man 🤔.

Gus has an old jacket that I zip him into... still try’s to shoehorn himself into my bag whenever possible.

Agree about Red Hook, Crush from 10 barrel goes down real smooth in the back country.

Love the recap.

Very, very well done and told. I think I need to re-scratch my spring bear itch...

PS- Hank is very jealous!!

Awesome pictures, great trip. Not sure how I missed this, thanks for sharing.

This damn site gets so much traffic these days that all the good threads get pushed down.

Really enjoyed the pics. Makes me want to buy a decent camera...and yes, the donuts have to be powdered unless you can find Krispy Kreme. Then it’s glazed donuts all day long.

Awesome pictures! One day I'll be out that way chasing bears, hopefully sooner if our cards have been dealt correctly. Thanks for the pics! Gives me inspiration when I finally get out there to take my pup along, I couldn't imagine going hunting all weekend and leaving him at home, he'd disown me.

Awesome pictures! One day I'll be out that way chasing bears, hopefully sooner if our cards have been dealt correctly. Thanks for the pics! Gives me inspiration when I finally get out there to take my pup along, I couldn't imagine going hunting all weekend and leaving him at home, he'd disown me.

There's room in the Dodge, but we don't drink Busch Light.

Back