Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Big and Juicy Spring Bear Hunt

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
How were the ticks up there. Did you or Finn come home covered in them?

How were the ticks up there. Did you or Finn come home covered in them?

Surprisingly none. I’m dosed him right before we left, but haven’t found a single one. No snakes either.

Excellent and loved the pics! Thanks for sharing.

Great stuff. Thanks for sharing.

I will say you started off on the wrong foot and jinxed yourself by getting glazed Donettes instead of powdered.

The efficacy of powdered to get a hunt started right is proven scientifically. haha.

🙄 well NOW you tell me.

Quite the photo essay.

Very nice and some beautiful country.

Thanks for taking the time to put it together, looks like it was a fun trip.

Crazy cool country. Now get Finn a sleeping pad and a pack for a back up can of Cope and beers.:D

Great stuff. Thanks for sharing.

I will say you started off on the wrong foot and jinxed yourself by getting glazed Donettes instead of powdered.

The efficacy of powdered to get a hunt started right is proven scientifically. haha.

My friend duckmanbob calls those "cocaine donuts". He swears that it helps the ducks find the decoy sets.

Not sure exactly what advise you are asking, so I will throw them all out.:D Ruffwear Approach, 1/2 a Thermarest z-pad and either Newcastle Brown or Red Hook ESB. IPAs are over rated.:whistle::D

Yeah I was a little vague. Dog panniers is what I was referring to , but I like the idea of the section of pad. Red Hook is so yesterday man 🤔.

Cut a couple of sections from a thermarest Z rest for Finn. In fact, cut six sections for you to glass from and have it pull double duty for your bud to sleep on.

I do need a glassing pad and a silnylon tarp. Then I could burn holes in them to from my drying fire. My pants suffered dearly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back