Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Best Muzzleloader to Buy?- Short Notice

You don’t need a snowmobile this year. Your side x side will get you where you need to go. I’m sitting on a ridge right now that is usually inaccessible and what little snow there was melted the past two days. #lateseasonhighcountrybulls
#smokepoleelk

I really had plans of shooting a late season park bull on the flats (originally it was a migratory Saskatchewan mule but a 28” fork ruined that plan), anyhow, with my smoke pole that I don’t own yet but without the weather the fact I can’t find one is less troubling.

Anyone know which places have shoulder seasons, a 2 for 1 cow might fit the urge.

What are the dates for the extension?

I’m going to try to shoot a couple yard does with the Hawken, same as I’ve been trying to do the past few weeks. It’s been tough this season, nothing has been coming thru (because the neighbors sold the place next door to some boomer retirees who haven’t moved in yet and the deer just use that place with the lack of activity). Did shoot a pretty nice buck.

Not sorry. 🤷‍♂️

I'm a big fan of the accura platform by cva. We can use scopes in GA so I van verify accuracy to 300 yards

Maybe use your 6.5 creed. Just scotch tape some powder in your casings and use your cleaning rod to ram a bullet in.🥴

Asking for a friend - are a couple vocal pro archery Organizations still bowing to their archery committee members?
Thanks.

Speaking of being helpful, this place is actually awesome.

I received a PM and a text from forum members offering real help. Thanks guys!

It makes me feel kind of like a jerk for being so sarcastic. 😁 I am at peace with the ending of my season. I hiked my legs off yesterday with my sons. Got to track a bull for about half a mile through knee deep snow in a hell hole we didn’t have any business killing an elk in until swirling winds gave us away.

Got to see two “next year” bulls a feeding a mile away at last light as we hiked out of the canyon.
6.4 miles with about 4000’ of elevation gain and loss was enough exercise for me.

Next year!DBD3C08A-D5FF-4E35-B4C3-211148BAAF0A.jpegCF602DC4-C3D5-47EC-B6A5-756D5F107E1A.jpeg

Speaking of being helpful, this place is actually awesome.

I received a PM and a text from forum members offering real help. Thanks guys!

It makes me feel kind of like a jerk for being so sarcastic. 😁 I am at peace with the ending of my season. I hiked my legs off yesterday with my sons. Got to track a bull for about half a mile through knee deep snow in a hell hole we didn’t have any business killing an elk in until swirling winds gave us away.

Got to see two “next year” bulls a feeding a mile away at last light as we hiked out of the canyon.
6.4 miles with about 4000’ of elevation gain and loss was enough exercise for me.

Next year!View attachment 203426View attachment 203425
These are the best years of your life while your kids are young. Savor them.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back