Best Muzzleloader to Buy?- Short Notice

What are the dates for the extension?

I’m going to try to shoot a couple yard does with the Hawken, same as I’ve been trying to do the past few weeks. It’s been tough this season, nothing has been coming thru (because the neighbors sold the place next door to some boomer retirees who haven’t moved in yet and the deer just use that place with the lack of activity). Did shoot a pretty nice buck.

Not sorry. 🤷‍♂️
Nvm. I got one. Seasons over.

Anyone know the bc of a .690 495 grain lead ball? I’ve looked everywhere.

That's a great youtube channel actually. He shoots some really cool rifles and even makes his own cartridges.

I can't tell if Gerald posted in jest or if he was serious but Lyman, Pedersoli, and Investarms (all often marketed under the same name depending on the store) would be tops of the mass produced rifles. I haven't seen many MT muzzleloader season legal rifles on the shelves of the stores I've visited in the last month.

I'm certain that a good chunk of the muzzleloaders that make it out that week will not meet the requirements set and it won't take long for the commission to be like "see the rules are too confusing lets just let them use rifles another week."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back