Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

BAYED - Official Thread

Congrats schmalts! And thanks if my name is called next! :D Thanks Big Fin and everyone who donated prizes! I for one won't forget when it comes time to buy something. Of course it doesn't hurt that your sponsors only have the very best products! I have throughly enjoyed this contest! I bet everyone else on here has too. :)

Interesting.:D

If it is you, I am going to get so razzed for taking that gift card, and your going to buy me some beers in CO this year Beotch... It can't be you, you want a MR pack way too bad to win one. Besides, I dont know if they make a yolk system in Kids sizes for the Nice frame :D

If it is you, I am going to get so razzed for taking that gift card, and your going to buy me some beers in CO this year Beotch... It can't be you, you want a MR pack way too bad to win one. Besides, I dont know if they make a yolk system in Kids sizes for the Nice frame :D

Nah, it isn't miller....read a bit closer ;)

Fin...put THEM out of their misery and let them know that the pack is headed to Bismarck ND! I have a few Mule Deer that want a ride in it!

Im just glad it over so i order my season 2 DVD ( I was holding out just incase I won ) Fin how many names ended up in the hat before you got started ?

Just an unbelievable contest, thanks Randy for putting this thing on. Congrats to all the winners!

Congradulations to all that have won, I guess next year will be my year. Awsome contest and it was all free, and you can't beat that.

d_4811.jpg

nearly 33K views..seeya tomorrow and thanks!

And the winner is... cruel and unusual punishment! This is like posting about a great rack w/o pics or info on the size... be it from Dinkshooter's neighbor or Moosie's post on his son's trophy!

Cruel... Hmmm, who could that be.

edit: had to post in support of NHY's FREE BEER for reaching / exceeding 33k views!

Last edited:
I have killed hours waiting for the next name every day, another day will not kill me. Congratulations to the winners, condolences to those who were chosen yet missed out, and thanks to our host and his sponsors.

OK Fin.... post up already... the details of delivery do not have to be worked out, i will drive the 2 hours to Bozeman to grab the dang thing!!!

The way you make it sound....its someone that puts their time in around here.... Good deal!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back