Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

BAYED - Official Thread

WOOT!

A genuine thankyou to Randy and the OYOA crew, and especially to the Mystery Ranch Bozeman gang.

The pack will get very well used in the coming seasons.....

This was a bunch of fun to follow and checkup on daily.

Hopefully my streak of luck will carry into the draws.

Thanks!

Schmalts, sorry to pluck it out of your hands. Dinner is on me.

damn.... had I know what i know now ;)

Just 1 more reason why every other site in this country wishes they could be this good, just once.
Thanks Randy!!

Congrats to Tyson and thanks for the opportunity Randy. With or without the give-aways, best hunting site out there. Great adventures, hunters and intelligence can be found here. BTW, big props to all the sponsors. Best products out there....maybe you can get some "butt outs" for next year and schmalts will be sold as well.

Wow its sad to think its over. Hurry next year, but not too fast there is a lot of hunting between now and then and I have a nrw bow on the way.

Draw is over, show is back on TV. I'll be ok. Thanks to Randy, and the sponsors for putting this on. Really a class act.

Congrats to all the lucky winners! Randy, I can only reiterate what others have said about your site and show, by far the best. Good luck to everyone in their draws for animals. :)

BAYED - Thank You

Congrats to all the winners, there sure were some great prizes. This is an awsome sight. Thanks to Randy for all the fun and excitement. He certainly is a class act. As an eastern U.S. hunter, thanks to all you lucky "westerners" for the useful insight and information.

Great run Randy! Thanks for the event. Thanks to all those who sponsor OYOA! Enjoyable following along.

That was a wonderful giveaway, and great prizes. I really enjoyed checking each day to see who the next winner would be. Thanks, Randy. Maybe next year will me my turn. Anyway, I'm a winner for being led to this site. Thanks again, Oak.

Just got off the phone with Tyson... he's got a Mystery Ranch Optifade Crew Cab/NICE Frame and Daypack Lid headed his way soon! He couldn't be happier, more thankful, or stoked about winning!

What's even cooler than the giveaway IMO, is every time I get the chance to speak with one of the winners (or just Hunt Talk folks in general) is how grateful they are to Randy and these opportunities... it should also be known how grateful Mystery Ranch is to the support you all give our company, and our employees by hunting with our products. Keep it up, you guys are class acts!

Mark Seacat/Mystery Ranch Backpacks

Thanks, Mark. Beside making the greatest packs, comments like that and supporting hunters the way you do, are why people love Mystery Ranch.

We appreciate your support.

Definately! a big thanks to Fin for all the great stuff he gave away and to Mystery Ranch and all the other sponsors for their donations! Awesome stuff!

Well just signed up and was checking out the site. This a great thing you are doing here Randy, the show is great just watched the new Antelope episode on my DVR. Hope to be able to participate in the next year.

Well just signed up and was checking out the site. This a great thing you are doing here Randy, the show is great just watched the new Antelope episode on my DVR. Hope to be able to participate in the next year.

Thanks for the kind comments and thanks for signing up.

Gardnerville, eh? Was my home for three years back in the mid-80's. Hope it is treating you well. Still some friends who live there and some who work in Minden.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back