MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

BAYED - Official Thread

Thank god my name wasn't picked the last few days.my computer has been down for the last 4 days.Thought for sure with my luck my name was drawn.I guess we're down to the last 2-3 prizes.Awesome of you to give all this quality stuff away

Thanks to Big Fin for this great prize, and thanks for putting on BAYED. It has been fun following everyday with great anticipation.

Thanks, CABugle

Well, that prize got picked up quickly. We have one more gift card, then the final Mystery Ranch. The next name has posted quite a bit in the last few months. The two names that follow him are very regular Hunt Talkers.

If the next guy doesn't pick up his gift card prize, one Hunt Talk regular is going to move up and get a $50 gift card, rather than the Mystery Ranch pack. But, that will make the next Hunt Talker in line very happy.

Will post the last gift card winner tomorrow.

This has been great fun to track everyday. Congrats to all the winners and the final two! Thanks Fin and all the OYOA sponsors for all the great prizes. Can't wait for the new episodes to start airing.

Well, after handing out a bunch of prizes (including great donations from Mystery Ranch, BetheDecoy, and huntingGPSmaps) to our lucky winners and bidders at the Colo bowhunters association event this weekend, I am looking forward to winning the BAYED grand finale for myself. Bring it!;)

Well, that prize got picked up quickly. We have one more gift card, then the final Mystery Ranch. The next name has posted quite a bit in the last few months. The two names that follow him are very regular Hunt Talkers.

If the next guy doesn't pick up his gift card prize, one Hunt Talk regular is going to move up and get a $50 gift card, rather than the Mystery Ranch pack. But, that will make the next Hunt Talker in line very happy.

Will post the last gift card winner tomorrow.

No way, you mean that Cushman guy is going to win something!?! ;)

Well, if Tom doesn't show up and claim his prize, the entire line up is going to shift up one. And the guy who would have been in line for the Mystery Ranch will move up and get a gift card, instead. That should make that guy happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPN
Back