Yeti GOBOX Collection

BAYED - Official Thread

Looks like the line up is going to shift like the San Andreas Fault!

Thanks for putting this on Fin. It's been a perfect filler between hunting seasons.

Great way to keep people checking this site I enjoy reading the new treads each day I'm here, keep up the good work prizes or not.

Even though I didn't win anything it has been alot of fun seeing who the next lucky winner will be.

Thanks for the time and effort put into this by Mr. and Mrs. Fin!

for those that are wondering what the call package is,here ya go. you can click on the pics to see them full size.

and also got a little bonus package.

Randy, can't thank you enough for the prize. Eventually, will go out and hunt these things. Still a pleasure coming to the site, and reading about the western hunts. Continued success on the show and site.

The pack is going to make a run for the border... But it's going to stop in Chandler, AZ ;)

WHEN (not if) I get a pack like the MR I'm going to have to start killing and break my long, long streak of bad luck.

Well, even though the name pulled showed up on the site today, he did not notify us. That is the third time it has happened in the BAYED.

So, the guy who was slotted for the Mystery Ranch pack moves up and gets a $50 gift card. The guy who was one slot out of the names, moves up to the Mystery Ranch slot, at least for now. If he doesn't claim all the guys move up one more slot.

Results posted on the link.

http://onyourownadventures.com/hunttalk/showthread.php?p=2168896#post2168896

Hopefully a bunch of people don't claim for a while so I have still have a chance. A big thanks again Fin for putting this on. And a thanks to the donors
as well.

Art Vandelay? You must be friends with Jerry and Elaine.

Hmmmm... I feel kinda guilty if I claim a prize since I dontated one. But then if I dont claim it and they draw a name of someone I know that would have got the pack that would suck too...
OK, I guess i will claim it see where I can put it to good use for some youth events. I know a great one every year in central WI that can use lots of door prizes for the youth outdoor day. But... The DVD's I am going to keep! I missed way to many shows last year.

If i didnt claim this and Miller's name was drawn next I would have never heard the end to any whining....

Last edited:
Schmalts, there is going to be one very happy Hunt Talker to know that you have claimed the prize. If you had not, he would get the gift card and the guy behind him would get the pack.

I am not going to tell the name of the guy who is On Deck. That would be cruel.

I have to coordinate the Mystery Ranch details for delivery, fitting, etc. Should have that sorted out sometime tomorrow, or Friday. Will post the winner of the MR pack, as soon as I confirm those details.

Hope you guys have enjoyed this. I sure have. Thousands of dollars of goods, all for being a participant on the most fun hunting site on the net. Thanks to Moosie for starting this chaos. It has been fun to take over the helm from him.

More to follow tomorrow.

Congrats Schmalts !! The Cheese-heads still rule...:p

Big Fin - You and Mrs. Fin are the real hero's for putting this on for all of us loose nuts...;)

Thanks Again !!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheWolf
Back