Caribou Gear Tarp

BAYED - Official Thread

"Mrs. Fin keeps putting a lot of my personal stuff in that pile of goods for the drawing. Seems she wants rid of some of the clutter in the house, the garage, the shop, her boat, etc."

does that mean we don't have to return the mounts she gave away a while back???:p:D

979c4ff3.jpg

Got my boots in today. Actually got them a week or so ago but they were too big so I had to send them back to get the right size. Thanks again Randy and thanks Kenetrek. Will be doing some shed hunting later this month and will make sure to report back on how they break in. Been walking around in them in the house today and they are a pretty sturdy boot.

Unless some other company sends me a big pile of goodies, we are down to two thing - Sitka vest, then the final Mystery Ranch Pack.

If Mystery Ranch thinks any of my photos qualify for their photo contest next week, and they send us a gift certificate, we might throw that to the drawing, but I might have to split it with the camera guys. Given my poor photo skills and the poor talent the camera guys have to work with, that is very unlikely, so let's go on the premise that we only have two more items for the drawing.

Mrs. Fin keeps putting a lot of my personal stuff in that pile of goods for the drawing. Seems she wants rid of some of the clutter in the house, the garage, the shop, her boat, etc.

I vote for the camera guys. Wouldn't be a problem here if chit found it their way. Of course I know you think of them first before yourself:rolleyes:
Seriously though, you know where your bread is buttered.

979c4ff3.jpg

Got my boots in today. Actually got them a week or so ago but they were too big so I had to send them back to get the right size. Thanks again Randy and thanks Kenetrek. Will be doing some shed hunting later this month and will make sure to report back on how they break in. Been walking around in them in the house today and they are a pretty sturdy boot.

Sweet, love mine...:D

Unless some other company sends me a big pile of goodies, we are down to two thing - Sitka vest, then the final Mystery Ranch Pack.

If Mystery Ranch thinks any of my photos qualify for their photo contest next week, and they send us a gift certificate, we might throw that to the drawing, but I might have to split it with the camera guys. Given my poor photo skills and the poor talent the camera guys have to work with, that is very unlikely, so let's go on the premise that we only have two more items for the drawing.

Mrs. Fin keeps putting a lot of my personal stuff in that pile of goods for the drawing. Seems she wants rid of some of the clutter in the house, the garage, the shop, her boat, etc.

I'll take either.... :O

Maybe it's time for a MN to get pulled from the hat...My odds are better now :)

Just when the prize pile was getting to the bottom of the box, along comes another company. Today I did a seminar for Wholesale Sports. One of their 18 stores is here in Bozeman.

They gave me four $50 gift cards and asked if I would be willing to give them away in the BAYED. Since they have an online store where you can buy pretty much anything, I was glad to take their SWAG for the Hunt Talk crowd.

So, the next prize will be a Sitka vest, followed by four $50 Wholesale Sports gift cards.

http://us.wholesalesports.com/storefront/index.ep

Just when the prize pile was getting to the bottom of the box, along comes another company. Today I did a seminar for Wholesale Sports. One of their 18 stores is here in Bozeman.

They gave me four $50 gift cards and asked if I would be willing to give them away in the BAYED. Since they have an online store where you can buy pretty much anything, I was glad to take their SWAG for the Hunt Talk crowd.

So, the next prize will be a Sitka vest, followed by four $50 Wholesale Sports gift cards.

http://us.wholesalesports.com/storefront/index.ep

Wow! My odds of winning a prize just increased. :D

I stopped in there with my father in law around 1:30. I went to the gun counter to just take a quick look. I thought I heard that you were doing something. I asked the gun clerk if he knew if Randy Newberg was going to put on a seminar and he said "I don't think so." :confused: It seemed like there were a lot of cars in the lot and I should of walked all around the store. What time was the seminar?

That's awesome of wholesale sports. I like their store, good selection with decent prices...feel free to pick my name for one of those gift cards as I'm in there often. HAHA

Hey is that patch for when you go to the range and realize you forgot the targets, just peel that off and attach down range? Congrats CJ

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back