BAYED - Official Thread

Just posted the winner of the Theron Binoculars over on the score board. The guy is from Idaho.

As a lurker from the beginning, Big Fin thanks for the contest. I know I am not eligible as I average maybe 5 posts a year. I do check the site daily and read all new entries.

It is uplifting to see a site support the sites supporters.

It is a good thing!

No word from IdahoRob, so I had to pull a new name. Seems like prizes are getting more and more difficult to give away around here.

Posted the next name over on the scoreboard thread. Evidently no one needs a good pair of binos.

I'm with you on that one montanadogs, I'm get on every few hours...just to see whats up. Its addicting.

Fin, isn't it amazing how hard it is to give free stuff away? and yet, some a-hole lifted a tackle box from the back of my pickup last summer. I guess it's the type of people that are at any location. Again, thanks for the opportunities.

At the rate Fin is NOT giving these items out he will have to change the name to BAYLG
(big ass year long givaway)

At the rate Fin is NOT giving these items out he will have to change the name to BAYLG
(big ass year long givaway)

Nice one schmalts! Thanks for the donation for the guts. Better place knowing people like you and Fin are willing to give to people you don't even know. Thanks again!:cool:

Yeah, hard to believe people knew there was a drawing but don't come on to check it out.Some nice prizes lost already.I guess its better to not be drawn then to be drawn and miss out

It's funny to go and look at the profiles that have missed out on some fantastic schwag. Some of the guys have obviously been logged in since the BAYED has started, so it's not like there should be any excuses.

I know if my name's drawn I'll be sending that PM right away!

No word from IdahoRob, so I had to pull a new name. Seems like prizes are getting more and more difficult to give away around here.

Posted the next name over on the scoreboard thread. Evidently no one needs a good pair of binos.

I need a new pair of binos and I'm from Idaho so feel free to draw my name for them next if they don't go.

Draw a cheesehead... you'll get a response.... Hell, I'll even respond if you don't draw my name if it'll help my odds...;)

I wonder how many of those who have been drawn and missed the window log on right after the fact? I bet there are have been a few that have beat themselves senseless for missing their opportunity.

Back