BAYED - Official Thread

Congrats guys nice to see some people actually claiming prizes again...little bit of a dry spell there. Again, congrats on the awesome prizes!

About time people started claiming them again. What a great list of prizes. Got a few more before fin gives me that back pack though.

been some great things being won here, to bad for the guys who don't visit enough to collect, but congrats to the next guys in line who do their bit.....chris

I think some of those 'noncollectors' must really be PETA people. Just entering the drawing to make my life difficult.
Thanks to the sponsors who have provided items for Big Fin to give away. I love the hunting community.

Tomorrow we wil have a drawing for a product from a new sponsor, and an old friend. That will be a Sitka Celsius Vest in Open Country Optifade.

The size is XL, so if it doesn't fit you, either lose some weight, or eat more doughnuts.

I have been using them for three years, and they are a great vest.

Here is a link to the Sitka Gear contact page if you want to thank them for their support of the On Your Own hunter.

Sitka Contact Page

I have used their gear the entire time that we have been producing the show, and have not been paid for using such. It works great, and that is why I have used it. That has been based on my premise of using the best stuff I can find, for the application we have. And, working with those companies who have the strongest support for the self-guided hunter.

Sitka and OYOA started working late last year about finding ways to formalize their support of our show and strengthen their connection with the On Your Own audience.

So, for better or worse, richer or poorer, 'til death do us part, (well maybe not 'til death do us part), OYOA and Sitka will be working together to promote the cause of the On Your Own hunter. :D

Thanks Sitka.

If you win this, you have the choice of the one still in the plastic bag, or one of the many that Fin wears around with the Federal Premium Ammo patch. Those are well broken in and have been lucky vests, so far.

Holy Crap that's another Top Notch prize.... Thanks Sitka !!

I'm an XL - pull my name outta that magic hat you have.... I need a lucky vest... ;)

Great to see you getting another quality sponser for the show. Thanks for doing this again and congratulations to all the lucky winners so far.

Has anyone recived their prize yet? I think the postman is walking my ripcord to my house I havnt seen it yet.

There hasn't been a prize yet that I wouldn't love to have. You have got some great sponsers. And by the way an XL would fit me perfectly.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MachineSub GN 4576225912G
Back