Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

BAYED - Official Thread

Very close Bd- same 1st name wrong last name.

Man, I was afraid my name would get pulled and I wouldn't be able to claim them the past couple weeks. Good thing I have daily access to the internet now, so you can go ahead and draw my name now. ;) Thanks for giving out prizes Big Fin, I know everyone could use something extra for hunting! :)

Last activity today @ 4:04 pm....wonder if he claimed his binos?

YAAAAAH HOOOO!!!!!! Man thats hard to believe !!!
I just sit down to eat a bite and nearly got choked when I saw my name. YAAAH HOOO !
While sending the pm to Fin I had to go back and make sure I was reading it right, several times.
The binos will be put to good use . Thanks for your support Schmalts ! Thank you for your efforts BigFin for making it possible.

Every one Have a Blessed Day !

YAAAH HOOO!!!!!

YAAAAAH HOOOO!!!!!! Man thats hard to believe !!!
I just sit down to eat a bite and nearly got choked when I saw my name. YAAAH HOOO !
While sending the pm to Fin I had to go back and make sure I was reading it right, several times.
The binos will be put to good use . Thanks for your support Schmalts ! Thank you for your efforts BigFin for making it possible.

Every one Have a Blessed Day !

YAAAH HOOO!!!!!

YEEEE HEEEE!!!!

WTG BDW !!! CONGRATS !!!!

Thanks again Schmalts, for the generous donation.... YEEE HEEEE !!!!

My copy of Season 2 came in the mail and I watched the Nevada elk episode already. Hoping to hear from the boot reps soon so I can give em a try as well.

Thanks Randy!

Really looking forward to trying these Sticks out! Have a wore out bipod on the .270 that I put on the 22.250 for the winter coyote calling season. These Sticks will get a workout!!

Thanks again,
Scott

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back